Commer owners, who knew..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like to think he is the minority, but still bit of twat!

You read his Facebook page and his clearly got an axe to grind against VWs. Takes all sorts.

Cut and pasted from the link. Missing image is a photo of a bay camper on fire.

Daniel Chudleigh
It's sick I know, but this makes me happy!
One less on the road, one more Commer can now take it's place :)

(MISSING IMAGE)
On the M6 today!
On the M6 today!
By: Tony Miller
Share · 17 hours ago near Kingsteignton, England
Seen by 13
2 people like this.

Mark Lloyd Very sick and pretty pathetic tbh.
6 hours ago via mobile · 2

:lol:

I find it funny that we are so damn cool they have to try and get us off the road :lol:

Each to their own in my book, i think commer's are funky as hell!

That use to piss me right off when I had commers on the commer fourm they called vw the dark side :evil: but it's a classic car, someone pride and joy .. There are some right dicks in the world !! Glad I've got back in too vws its best seen in the car world ... ;)

What a prick! How can you post something like that not knowing if the owner and there family got out safe?

Wot a pratt - tried to leave him a comment but couldnt for some reason :evil:

That's awful - risk to life and pride & joy up in flames makes me sad - there are some knobs in the world, not tempted to comment as he's obviously a trolling c***

had to add to this, yes he is a penis, typing such dribble when he doesn't know if anyone was injured or the fact that someone's pride and joy no matter what make has been destroyed. But I do like the amount of different words for dick have been used. Could start a thread of its own. :D Although the dick splash should know how much love attention and money goes into classic veh, he does run one himself and should know how it would feel to loose it in such a way.

Yes that is Baj's bus.

It was also featured on another non-VW FaceBook site, and drew quite a few comments, nearly all of which were supportive and sympathetic.
Interestingly the person who made that comment has also 'liked' the reply "Very sick and pretty pathetic tbh"....... :?

A small minority of people like him, I'm sure, and hopefully most Commer owners are decent folk.

Latest posts