CONFUSED ROCK & ROLL BED QUESTION - IS A LATCH?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddy2101

Reaction score
Evening All,

Just a quick question (i wasn't sure if this should be in technical or camping), is there somewhere that i can buy rock & roll bed spares.

The spare part that i need is a hard part to describe but we have to do a lot of bending latches back that are snapped when we put the bed down & when we put the bed back to a seat, we have to bend the latches in the opposite way as it doesn't actually click into place & stay.

All i know is that it is riveted to the hinge that is attached to the bottom of the bed

CONFUSED YOU SOON WILL BE :?: :?

I've looked on Just Kampers but all they sell is completely new kits, which isn't what i really wanted but is this best option?

Cheers, Bridget

biddy2101 said:
Evening All,

Just a quick question (i wasn't sure if this should be in technical or camping), is there somewhere that i can buy rock & roll bed spares.

The spare part that i need is a hard part to describe but we have to do a lot of bending latches back that are snapped when we put the bed down & when we put the bed back to a seat, we have to bend the latches in the opposite way as it doesn't actually click into place & stay.

All i know is that it is riveted to the hinge that is attached to the bottom of the bed

CONFUSED YOU SOON WILL BE :?: :?

I've looked on Just Kampers but all they sell is completely new kits, which isn't what i really wanted but is this best option?

Cheers, Bridget

Do you have any photos of what you mean?

Latest posts