Cornwall 24

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to North Cornwall, Padstow area this Saturday for a week in our early bay. We regularly visit this area of Cornwall as we live just up the road in Devon. Where abouts are you staying?
Mainly between st Ives and newquay, with a day or two at Sennen and the Lizard. Ok, all over most probably 😂

Wish i could. Too much on at the mo and I could do with a good surf.🤙.

I’m going to North Cornwall, Padstow area this Saturday for a week in our early bay. We regularly visit this area of Cornwall as we live just up the road in Devon. Where abouts are you staying?
We’ll be the other side of the Estuary in Trebetherick, just up from Polzeath.
Not in the bay though sadly.

Will keep an eye out for you!

I’ll be on my way down that way ish later this morning. I’m heading to a farm near a steam train station just outside of Swanage overlooking the back of Corfe Castle. So I’ll be a little incognito this weekend I’m guessing. Looks a great weekend for it too. 🥳

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,see ya next week :)

I’ll be on my way down that way ish later this morning. I’m heading to a farm near a steam train station just outside of Swanage overlooking the back of Corfe Castle. So I’ll be a little incognito this weekend I’m guessing. Looks a great weekend for it too. 🥳

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,see ya next week :)
Have a great time Ozzie. 🤙.

Latest posts