Crossover list!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah and mine......

image0332.jpg

not received my stickers either. not sure whats happened , sent money about 6 weeks ago, not had reply to pm.........

My 72 Devon Moonraker on a Microbus.... currently being rebuilt. Have bought a 73 Westfalia to keep me going and am now torn with which one to keep....may have to be both!

Attachments

• devonresto001jbye.jpg
    devonresto001jbye.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 570
  • camperaldeburgh001jbye.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 576
I have a white 72 cali import Westi with 95% original interior in pretty good nic and 95% original body work. At the moment with a 1600 engine, adjustable rear spring plate adjusters with a lowered beam on adjusters soon to have narrowed and dropped ball joint spindles. Happy happy days8) :lol:

Well its a 71 but as for how origenal I suspect thats a differant matter
12072008.jpg

Dont know if i qualifies as crossover.But I know the flared rear arches arnt usual :lol:

the thing (for me anyway), that defines a crossover is the later square vents, its not a crossover if has all the other features and has halfmoon vents. :wink:

Johnny said:
if you cant get hold of pancho i can call round and ruff him up a bit :p :D

he only lives around the corner from me.

Do you know if everything is alright in the Pancho household? Not heard a bean from him n it appears not many have received their stickers!

I don't want to put my foot in it by getting shirty to find there are extenuating circumstances...

i called his brother who said he would sort it out, but havent heard anything. ill try again tonight.

STICKERS :oops: Right regarding the sticker situation ! Firstly I'll introduce myself ,Im panchos brother and am the one who made the stickers for him. Anyway hes had some computer trouble and no internet but all is sorted now and He apologises for being SOOO slow in getting them out to all who wanted them . Im just off the phone to him and he assures me that they will be posted this afternoon or first thing in the morning. Anyone with any concerns regarding this pm me and i will sort it out. Ps thanks johnny for the call to kick panchos lazy ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Johnny & N13l, and hope my messages didn't come across too shirty :wink:

I'm looking forward to seeing a few pictures of people crossers sporting the newly adourned stickers - great job from what I've seen N13l, thanks to you (and to Pancho when they arrive :lol: )!!

I have a January 1972 cross over, Danbury conversion with Devon type pop top. Resplendent in Sumatra green and Pastal white.It has been in our ownership since 1989 and hopefully will stay that way for many more years to come. :D :D

ok guys I'm back and firstly I gotta appolagise for not getting the stickers out sooner, and not making contact with you's! I've got no excuses except I was enjoying having my bus on the road for the first time! So hopefully no hard feelings? :oops: and its great to be back!

STICKERS HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN POASTED!!!

Mine stikers turned up today. They look ACE :D .
Thanks panchocrossover for your great job.

Now is the dilemia where do i stick them ( keep the answers above the belt please). :oops:

Latest posts