Deluxe Laundry Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slammed said:
Bloody hell Matt that's loads better! 8)

Looks like the slam war stakes have just been raised again! :lol:

*cough: mines booked in at slamwerks on the 21st :cough* :D

As Ollie said mate, it looks Amazing, i happy how low the rear is :D

dubscum said:
Slammed said:
Bloody hell Matt that's loads better! 8)

Looks like the slam war stakes have just been raised again! :lol:

*cough: mines booked in at slamwerks on the 21st :cough* :D

As Ollie said mate, it looks Amazing, i happy how low the rear is :D

:lol: nice one

Thanks for all of the comments, it's very much appreciated :D

I have ordered some air shocks so hopefully these will be fitted Friday ready for the Bus Stopover :mrgreen:

I got a few pictures of the inside. May not be to everyones taste but I just wanted something a little different. I don't know
how long I will keep it like this as I am still not 100% sure as what to do, however it will stay like this for the rest of the year.

SAM_0306.jpg

The ply has been done by a tattoo artist that I know, as I said, just something a bit different.

SAM_0310.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

SAM_0309.jpg

And the door panels have been covered in 60's adverts to brighten it up a little.

The bed is so comfortable for us and is actually the old Danbury Interior from my old van. It worls so well for us as the dog can sleep
over the engine and we still have a huuugggge bed :D

Heres a one from alive and dubbin, what a great show again :mrgreen:

SAM_0272.jpg

missed you at the show matt, but had great fun describing why you bus looked like it did to my nieghbours who came in their beetle, ie gadget digging it out of a field in the US :lol:

had a nose at the interior, looks cool, loved the ply panel on the roof 8) , and god it looks low and narrow up front, top work from slamwerks, and before and after pics dude

Slammed said:
I'm jealous. :oops:
Did you get things sorted Matt?

No need to be jealous mate. Just pull your finger out, get the engine fitted and come over on Saturday ;)

Yes mate all sorted, I'll send you a text 8)

Loving the interior dude 8)

It yours the first van to be tattooed??? :oops:

Matt Maz said:
Hi Des the cushion covers are off eBay. I think they cost around £7, the were an absoloute bargain :)

Found them, snapped up a couple, I should really be buying a master cylinder not cushions :mrgreen:

Des

Had the Air Shocks fitted on Friday :D

I was a little concerned at Bus Stopover as they were only lifting the bus by 10mm which I didn't think was a great gain :(

However after a little play around yesterday, I have now managed to get nearly 60mm lift out of them. This is from no air in the shocks, then inflated to 160psi.

SAM_0356.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

As you can see no jacks so im quite happy with this :D Im going to sort out hard wiring a better compressor that will inflate and deflate the shocks using a toggle switch on the dash :D I will also move the adjusters on the beam to get a little bit lower when I let the air out.

SAM_0354.jpg

Think I may have to raise the back a touch though :( It was catching cats eyes on the way from Bus Stopover :shock:

Hey matt, what was the problem in the end? Was it just the compressor?

Latest posts