Dirty Harry's westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lobie said:
any chance of a pic of bracket dude

cheers

lobie

At your service ;)
These are for sale from a UK guy too but i find them too expensive i found mine (bracket/handle en centre cap) all og for £19
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1134080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3815778.jpg

myvanway 69 said:
That will be simon off here. :)
http://forum.earlybay.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nice one do you have a link to it please

5erge said:
No further updates Harry?, come on you're slipping :mrgreen:

Des

Don't worry Des updates are comming as soon as the bloody temperature rises i'm sick of snow and freezing cold :evil: :evil:

Dirty Harry said:
5erge said:

Des

Don't worry Des updates are comming as soon as the bloody temperature rises i'm sick of snow and freezing cold :evil: :evil:

8)
Are you coming over for Busfest Harry?
Ninove was awesome but the weather was pants!

myvanway 69 said:
Dirty Harry said:
5erge said:

Des

8)
Are you coming over for Busfest Harry?
Ninove was awesome but the weather was pants!

I know that's why i stayed home :mrgreen:
Not sure about busfest, thats is the busiest period of my work :evil:

Small update:
It was time for a nice weekend whitout the kids :D just me and my gal.
We found a nice little campsite in the northeast of Holland close to the German border and since the weather forecast was good it had to be now or never!

I really need to mount my towbar so i can transport our own bicycles, the campsite did rent bicycles and we made a big tour on them.
The keen eye may have seen that the van is back to stock height, on all 4 corners now koni shocks and the ride is superb oh how i missed this!!!
I didn't want to run lower profile tires and fully loaded it had continues rubbing in the front arches and it was difficult to keep track and sidewinds made me wander all over the road :evil: :evil:
Ammazing how relaxing a weekend whitout the kids can be, need to do this more often :mrgreen:

Lowered or stock, there's no doubting this is one of my favourites around. Glad yoy had a nice time Harry.

See you in Hessisch?????

Latest posts