Dropped in to say Hello

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Been on the darkside a while with my 79 westy, done loads of trips in it, and its really done what i wanted it for, but now getting another hankering for another EB, possible a microbus this time, maybe a sunroof microbus. Got a new toy to play with which will come out in the spring, cal look 61 bug. Not posted much on here, but followed a few cool threads and some tempting for sale ads

In an ideal world im keeping the bug, sell the 79 and get another EB plus a T25 for family camping

The 79

heres the new bug ( i say new, its been 12 months in the works so far)

The bugs a keeper, also got some OG lemmertz sprints with it which are cool

Another EB is on the cards, will just have to wait a while until i sell my LB maybe in the spring, sunroof microbus would be nice i think

toffo24 said:
About time you popped up again Gary , how's it hanging Duder

Hey Bud, fine thanks, my old westy is still local, its haunting me....lol nippers are 6 and 20 mths now, busy busy, hows you ?

Good to here that you and yours are well!

I am on the mend now .. Had lung cancer but had its been chopped out back in September .. Well on the mend now tho and looking forward to next years shows. Hope to catch up soon at a local show for a beer.

Pete

Hey pete - if he had an early we could drag him to wales with us :lol: