Dubs at the Castle Line up and Camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faux

Reaction score
Here we go again :lol:

Dave has asked me to give him a list of those who want Early Bay Camping again this year. He has promised us the same spot as last year provisionally for 20 Early Bay Members. In order to take advantage of this you will also have to agree to enter the Earlybay line up on the Saturday....... :roll: :lol: Names asap Please! This is now a 4 day event......Can't wait. 8)

Please book your tickets through the Dubs at the Castle Website as normal http://www.dubsatthecastle.com/venue.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but list your names here:

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
2. Wensbry (Steve) Paid (Tredegar House Transferred)
3. Mattd1984 - Using Tredegar Ticket

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
3. Mattd1984 - Using Tredegar Ticket[/quote]
4.Windsurfer PAID

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer
5.Cali_bay (Si & Family) - Paid

Really enjoyed this show last year, looking forward to it :D

Jon
will be there but may camp with others, but line up yes

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer
6. Ianscooby (Tredegar House Transferred) just to add some colour

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer - Paid
7. buddysbuddy (Jon) - Paid

Looking forward to this.....may even off load the kids for the Saturday night... :)

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer - Paid

Come on guys I need numbers asap to ensure we get the right spot.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Me and Jake (junglefacejake) would love to camp with you guys however we have a good friend coming in his split screen and possibly Jakes in-laws in there tent.

Will there be space for us all?? Myself and Jake are awaiting a transfer on our Tredegar House tickets which Dave is sending to us :D

really want to come as the family in a bus and chill...however our busses are hire whores so we don`t know if its a t2 or at4 with loads of parts.If our deluxe is free then its a chill weekend if not its work...will see you all there some how :mrgreen:

Matt Maz said:
Hi Jon,

Me and Jake (junglefacejake) would love to camp with you guys however we have a good friend coming in his split screen and possibly Jakes in-laws in there tent.

Will there be space for us all?? Myself and Jake are awaiting a transfer on our Tredegar House tickets which Dave is sending to us :D

True, we will be accompanied by a split camper but not sure about the out-laws, if they do come they will be in their type 5.
Either way looking forwards to recieving the replacement tickets and enjoying the event :D

junglefacejake said:
Matt Maz said:
Hi Jon,

True, we will be accompanied by a split camper but not sure about the out-laws, if they do come they will be in their type 5.
Either way looking forwards to recieving the replacement tickets and enjoying the event :D

Hi guys have just pm Matt ur Tredegarhouse tickets are fine for Dubs now ok ,, have posted them back today for you ,,,, ;)

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer - Paid
8. Mattmaz - Paid
9. junglefacejake -
10. ScottWilson -

No problem with friends joining as long as I know numbers as I will have to mark out a space for everyone. Any Earlybay is welcome in the line up, you don't need to camp with us I just wanted to offer up the same spot as last year as Dave has kindly offered it as we support the show with our line up. Numbers needed due to setting out the field for disabled access too.

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer - Paid
8. Mattmaz - Paid
9. junglefacejake - Paid (Tredegar House Transferred)
10. ScottWilson -

Thanks Jon, I'll find out for definate about the others :mrgreen:

Matt Maz said:
1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
3. Mattd1984 - Using Tredegar Ticket
4.Windsurfer - Paid
8. Mattmaz - Paid
9. junglefacejake - Paid (Tredegar House Transferred)
10. ScottWilson -
11. oslomark69 -paid

Thanks Jon, I'll find out for definate about the others :mrgreen:[/quote]

thru_a_lupe said:
hey Jon...looks like I am club camping now but can i still have a pitch on the earlybay lineup?!?

happy days! dave being the nice chap that he is... has put our club in with EBs as we are only 4 vans! so 1 EB and 3 T4s.... hope thats cool with everyone?!? does mean that there will a club gazebo/coleman shelter going up so some undercover if anyone needs it!

schweeeet! best of both worlds!

Latest posts