Dubs at the Castle Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gert Big T

Reaction score
Just a day visitor this year, met a couple of earlybay members which is always a pleasure, thought I would load a few pics for your viewing pleasure. Recognise any?

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0898.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg

Great pics,I'm going tomorrow best vw event of the year imo I loves it I do :D
oh and can someone tell me the blue paint code of the van pictured 3rd from top,thanks

terrier man said:
Brilliant Blue L50H It does look very nice shame the grills not in it.

It looks fine to me, I quite like Pete's bus. :)

This was parked in the for sale section until the driver noticed.... :lol:

001.jpg

Had a good day out yesterday, back for the weekend next year.

was a great wknd , good to meet some more people from the forum.

till the van wouldnt start to go home

cheers for the push wally, clem and justin. found a doggy conection on the back of my ignition barrel all sorted now.

Yay!! Famous!! :D :D :D

DSC_0868.jpg

How did I miss this!! Was it a replica? Either way it's the tits!! 8) 8)

DSC_0898.jpg

Nice to meet everyone. Big thanks to The Last Panzer for getting me out of the mud and fixing my tent bracket. See you next year mate with all the bits I'm struggling with this winter! :lol:

T2 Brinky said:
was a great wknd , good to meet some more people from the forum.

till the van wouldnt start to go home

cheers for the push wally, clem and justin. found a doggy conection on the back of my ignition barrel all sorted now.

Nice simple fix then 8)

8) Oh and it was Panzer & Clem who pushed ;)

Just

Had a really good time, will camp over Friday and Saturday next year. :D
EarlyBay VIP area was great, well done Jon (faux).

Like Just says good to meet people from the forum and put faces to user names..

And what about the Tour de France well done Bradley, fantastic.. :D

Great show. Big thanks to Dave and Jon. What a difference some sunshine makes 8)

would like to say thanks to dave and the gang for a well organised weekend . He took a lot of un-nessesary flax from people regarding security because of the mass break in's that happened , you cant stop an organised group of theives in an open campsite after everyone has been on the lash .
when my Ipad is turned on I will find you ----Whoever you are!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

apparently Bug jam was also hit hard too .

anyway Good show , great people great weather

Oslo_mark69 said:
would like to say thanks to dave and the gang for a well organised weekend . He took a lot of un-nessesary flax from people regarding security because of the mass break in's that happened , you cant stop an organised group of theives in an open campsite after everyone has been on the lash .
when my Ipad is turned on I will find you ----Whoever you are!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

apparently Bug jam was also hit hard too .

anyway Good show , great people great weather

I saw the police taking statements yesterday morning but didn't know what had happened..........sorry to hear about your loss, I must start locking my van at future events.......

Just

Genuinely shocked to read about some of the thefts :( We honestly had the most chilled out and relaxed time there.
I guess it shows not to be complacent ...

Hope all those affected get stuff back or at least paid out by your insurers.

yeh hindsight is a marvalous thing but never befor have i had my keys taken from my tent and used to enter my car

one of the T5 lads had his keys taken from between his feet as he was sleeping and the opened his van and took his SatNav and they still have his keys and now his home address location . :shock:

another T5 owner that i woke up was asleep in the van and the were turned over

one of our group had an awning off the side of the splitty and they were sleeping inside with the barn doors open and the took a phone and wallet ,purse and vanity case from under the bed

another one had a hole burnt into his tent :shock: :shock: :shock:

:msn4: :msn4: :msn4: need to find these arsehole soon before they kill someone :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

If people want to steal something they will!

I think it was a great show and was good to meet up with everyone.

And we have a trophy for best club display. :mrgreen:

Oslo_mark69 said:
yeh hindsight is a marvalous thing but never befor have i had my keys taken from my tent and used to enter my car

one of the T5 lads had his keys taken from between his feet as he was sleeping and the opened his van and took his SatNav and they still have his keys and now his home address location . :shock:

another T5 owner that i woke up was asleep in the van and the were turned over

one of our group had an awning off the side of the splitty and they were sleeping inside with the barn doors open and the took a phone and wallet ,purse and vanity case from under the bed

another one had a hole burnt into his tent :shock: :shock: :shock:

:msn4: :msn4: :msn4: need to find these arsehole soon before they kill someone :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

This makes you sick, I've heard of bits and pieces being stolen.... Some rare but easily accessible bus bits but to creep under people's tents/feet/bed as they sleep. Jeeezzzee. I just hope the show doesn't suffer as it sounds like its been a good one.

Latest posts