EarlyBay Display - Dubs in the Park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speedman

I'll be popping along a bit later during the day, shall I just turn up and park up at the end???

olance said:
Speedman

I'll be popping along a bit later during the day, shall I just turn up and park up at the end???

We'll make sure theres a space on the end of the lineup, just ask at the gate to be directed to the EB lineup area :wink:

EarlyBay dropped the banner round last night. I did mean to look something out at work to enable us to hang it away from the vans but forgot.

Anyone got any metal rods approx 1 metre long which they could bring? Or any others ideas for displaying it?

I've got some wooden stakes about 1m long, I'll bring them along they might be OK to use.

An enjoyable day, but a mix of good and bad...

Good - great location, easy to get to, good facilities, nice to be lined up with others from the forum, nice people esp slammedkustom who got his hands dirty (see below).

Bad - the weather (just drying out), mishap 1 for poor old Taffy with the pulley causing problems resolved by slammedkustom, mishap 2 for Taffy on the M25 resulting in a tow back to Maidstone, and finally the rather loud intruder in our patch (please tell me he isn't one of us?).

Pics to follow.

1.jpg

Slameedkustom and the banner.

2.jpg

The first lineup.

Nice work Dudes - more pics to follow?

As quick as I can click!

5.jpg

My van alongside a rather nice van which we believe may have won a prize but which left early.

6.jpg

The other end of the lineup with the two LTV guys vans at this end.

Latest posts