EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beakers Blog is showing crede999's Clipper on the cover of the new Camper and Bus

dyn008_original_392_555_pjpeg__7bec70aa8d481e50d618ccf4d95ed450.jpg

Plus a feature on James' Panzerfaust getting some proper dropped spindles

dyn009_original_384_553_pjpeg__b59afc44a792803cdb4c30b5441928cf.jpg

http://beakersblog.skynetblogs.be/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

Mine and a couple of others in the events listing in Volksworld, advertising Dub Freeze. It is a re print from the feature earlier in the year.

So EXCITED, got my copy of Street VW's Mag from Japan Today,

There are 2 pics of my Bay, 2 of Mark Prosser's 68, A Cartoon of Dixie's 71 and also in the SCC feature i'm in the back of a pic!

so all the way from japan, I bring you :

8424_299989335443_813030443_9488169_2102208_n.jpg

8424_299989360443_813030443_9488170_7494178_n.jpg

8424_299989365443_813030443_9488171_5855439_n.jpg

alex4057 said:
So EXCITED, got my copy of Camper and Bus!

Theres a pic of my bay with Clem sat in it at Action!

;)

Seriously! That coverage in the Japanese mag is awesome - and deserved! 8)

:lol: I've heard about that but not seen a copy yet, fancy taking a pic of it for me ;)

and CHEERS :mrgreen:

Will do Alex :)

Got the latest Camper and Commercial yesterday and was really chuffed to see a feature on Davids (cotswoldiver) superb SA Westfalia .... thouroughly deserved! 8)

Clem said:
Will do Alex :)

Got the latest Camper and Commercial yesterday and was really chuffed to see a feature on Davids (cotswoldiver) superb SA Westfalia .... thouroughly deserved! 8)

Thanks Mike
Got my copy today, didn't know when it was going to feature. Tried to give a few plugs to 'earlybay.com' where I could and looks like David kept them in the copy. Liked the photos used, just not sure about the 'old' looking guy on the end in the photo with the kids :lol:
shows the hard work of getting the original paintwork polished up has paid off just need to plan a date to get it over to you for the waxoyl treatment

alex4057 said:
:lol: I've heard about that but not seen a copy yet, fancy taking a pic of it for me ;)

and CHEERS :mrgreen:

28102009288.jpg

28102009289.jpg

David

Read the article at the weekend as I've yet to see the bus in the flesh, good right up and thanks for the mentioning MEB, are you on commission??.

Agree with you, not sure who the old bloke on the end of the pictures is though :lol: :lol: :lol:

have i missed it? (if i did sorry :oops: ) or has no one noticed Timmos EB with two big fat EB stickers front and back and a big mention in the editorial as well. Sweet bus well done timmo :party0048:

and......

I WANT YOUR FECKING JOB! :lol:

Mine and my friend Wayne's earlybay's are in the photos for action in this months camper and bus ...

With the tag line " chilling out at action that arm chair looks comfy " :D

Mines the white westy Wayne's is the blue crossover ...

And yes he does take that bloody armchair everywhere ... :lol:

Justin ....

Great shot of 5 white westys in a row from VW Action in the latest Ultra VW.

Shame really, cos they chopped one off .... and there are some oblivious passers by in shot ;)

Nice feature on bigrich's Westy in the new Camper and Bus :)

Lots of early bayers in and around Vanfest too :mrgreen: The one with the banner is cool ;)

Nice coverage of earlybay stuff in this months Camper and Bus.

Gadget gets stuck in the rear with the Trinket Pimp (just how he likes it :lol: )

Mark Fultons 1971 Super Dry Motor Oil Bus.
Jon Pratts 1970 Dormobile, nice idea that Jon send in your own feature and cut out the middle man.
4 earlybays in show us yours and my write up and pictures on a trip back at the beginning of the year that me Marcher and a few other mates made to Holland.

Must also give a big up to my mate Jarv whos 67 Kombi Combo is also featured (another one to add to his growing list of features)

Havent read any off it yet just flicked through but it seems Earlybay all the way.

Top article m8,

LMAO with the last comment about my break downs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the photo of ME was top notch :lol: :lol:

great photos and well written.

Latest posts