EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh go on then, there's me again, top left!

scan0004-4.jpg

:lol:

I've been informed my bay and mark from autotechniks have our busses pictured in the bigbang report in this months volksworld:)

I've just seen camper an bus and there are a few pics of my van in the big bang report as well:D

Not the normal sightings and indeed not sure its anyones here but I seem to recognise the name of the bus....

Myrtle the hurtle, XO white over light blue and the mag? The june edition of Waitrose Food Illustrated

Found my June 09 Ultra (Orange72 bug on cover) buried under a stack of paperwork, opened it today to find my van as Paul Knights Editorial Pic with the Wheeler Dealer Barn Door, I feel Honoured, Cheers Paul :)

The latest Ultra VW has some good Stanford Hall shots of the line up and has a good pic of Graham L's panel van.

My Variants in there, just, as well 8)

vdub wannabe said:
I'm in the August edition of VW Camper & Bus, page 61 to 64. Its my road trip! :mrgreen:

I just read that the other day,looks like a good Westy you bought there,did you get the starting problem fixed ok?

I just read that the other day,looks like a good Westy you bought there,did you get the starting problem fixed ok?

Yes I did, with help and thanks to the Early Bayers in the technical section. It turned out to be the solinoid. There was a large crack in the casing and one of the terminals was very loose.

Whilst I had the starter motor off I took that a part and thats on its way out too, so prob need replacing soon.

All registered over here now, just finishing off the interior and we're off camping in the summer ;)

My bus is in the August Camper & Bus in the Vanwest writeup ;)

I was parked next to Steve and his double cab at Stanford Hall. In the lower pic the photographer must have been standing virtually on my front bumper, and in the upper pic you can see a bit of the roof along with the rack, petrol can and spare wheel! In, I think, Ultra's cover of Big Bang, in one shot of the line up, on the very left, a tiny bit of my lime green petrol can is just visible if you look really hard and squint a bit! The newsagent thinks it's hilarious how I check all the show reports and say 'I know the guy who owns that!' or 'I was parked three spaces from that bus!' Perhaps I do need to expand my interests a little.......
And that green 11 window split, seen it a few times now and I want it, big time. The effect that has I'm sure is not natural when viewing a motor vehicle. Could have me going 'the other way' so to speak, money and availability providing of course. (unlikely on both counts).

easy said:

8)

Nice shot of Wallys Westy and Carlos' Italian EB either side of the 55 Split too.

They cut mine out of the shot :evil:

Clem said:
easy said:

8)

Nice shot of Wallys Westy and Carlos' Italian EB either side of the 55 Split too.

They cut mine out of the shot :evil:

Thats a boo dood, some tasty shots tho ;)

easy said:
Early bays rule! 8)
starting to agree easy you may know me as massivesplitproject lol, the porsche turned into an early bay instead of cash still gutted i missed out on my old notch especially now its fast, am really liking that crewcab aswell its cool as the proverbial

'am really liking that crewcab aswell its cool as the proverbial'

Cheers tonicman, liking the tinoc bus too. If you look at the bus barns blog (july to december 2007 I think), you'll see tinoc & the crewcab together 8)

Steve

Theres a pic of me and a few friends alongside the SPEEDMASTER bus in the Skegvegas report in Camper and Bus. I have unfortunately sold it since that pic :( (im the one in FlipFlops - Just for a chnage!)

I have seen the light again though, and just bought a 68 westy!!!! :D

stuartrx7 gets the COVER SHOT of the new Ultra VW! 8)

Top feature mate, well done! :mrgreen:

Latest posts