EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my westy after the mag feature (ultra June 2007 ), but the decision to sell was taken before the feature. Ultra wanted to feature it before i sold it, as it was the bus i built, and they couldnt guarantee whoever bought it would want it in a magazine. The fact i was going to sell it actually speeded up the process 8)

And i have some great prints framed in my living room from the photoshoot, and a nice pic of my wifes bump (6 months pregnant at the time) to show my son in a few years :wink:

I actually sold it thru an ebay ad, the guy wasnt from the VW scene, so didnt even see the mag, till i threw in a spare copy when he collected it :lol:

This months Camper & Bus 8) (June)
And the calendar pull-out....How chuffed?.
marvin1.jpg

Schweeeeeeeeeetttt ! dood look forward to that coming through my door , The mag not your van :lol:

Grazy said:
Schweeeeeeeeeetttt ! dood look forward to that coming through my door , The mag not your van :lol:

:lol:
Gotta say, its a sweet feature, its all about the setting. Well pleased with it.......if only I'd sorted the wheels last year :( ho hum. :wink:

Marvin said:
Grazy said:

:lol:
Gotta say, its a sweet feature, its all about the setting. Well pleased with it.......if only I'd sorted the wheels last year :( ho hum. :wink:

The pictures turned out great - a top setting - but would have been nothing without a top Bus to go in it.

Have to say though - I defo prefer it on the Empis - seeing them on your Bus at VolksWorld made me re-evaluate my thoughts on them as a rim!

Cheers James,

Thanks for the 'Pack' by the way, and your note;).

Fame at last ! A sneeky picture of mine in the Bus Barn spread in Camper and Bus albeit minus my beam :lol: chuffed tho 8) And Mr Ez`s cheeky Poppy bus Schweeeeet

Who me?! :wink: and a front cover to boot! :mrgreen:

CAMPER_JUL08.jpg

cheers dood and before anyone asks, the barrel was full of scrumpy! you will see what I mean when you read the article :wink:

Its one of our barrels from our Old Volks Pub!! we even have some of the clubs kids as barmen!! they have printed up t shirts and everything!! :lol: :lol: the logo has been changed aswell to read The Old Volks Pub :wink:

OldVolksPub.jpg

Very handy at shows! usually about 6 different types to sample :wink: here is what we took to Plymouth about 440 pints!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Great issue, Easys bus and the T2D Westy provide Early Bay kicks aplenty 8)

Plenty of popular vans in the show pics too...

I only hope next months issue features an EB or two as well .....

This months Camper and Bus

Full feature on the Ego Trippin Bus, lookin good, congrats :mrgreen:

and "is it" has his red westy in all its glory in the stanford hall show review :mrgreen:

Was about to post the same, flicked through to the centre pages first to check the calendar and spied Steve's van on the back of the poster :mrgreen: great feature :wink:

dubberdaz said:
Great features guys!

Easy the pub is awsome :p

Its ace! At Plymouth we had some people asking how much it was a pint and others queing! super funny :wink:

No wonder it takes us so long to get to the shows, we have blinking tons of cider to take 8)

Latest posts