Favourite wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
005-3.jpg

white walls and trim rings!

Recently lost my crossover with Empi 5's on it and after seeing dubscums posts had the idea of painting em the new Mini copper colour

Best wheel choice for it was Cookie Cutters

If all works out well i'll get another early (non crossover) and my ideal wheel on them was radars. That is till now when i have had a world of options opened up reading this. Oh well back to my which ones my favourite top trumps esc game :lol: :lol: (I bet radars and cookies still make it to at least the semi's tho)

i need my bus back mate :( all the wheels in the world, and nothing to bolt them to.

picked up my 4th merc spare the other day whilst in leeds with work. let the banding begin :D

Holy thread revival...

aw3.jpg

Does anyone know if these boxster twists fit on a standard beam or whether you have to narrow the beam to fit.

superfunkyfresh said:
Holy thread revival...

aw3.jpg

Does anyone know if these boxster twists fit on a standard beam or whether you have to narrow the beam to fit.

yes mate they fit with a standard width beam. nafe on here runs a set with 205 40 17s on i think. the ones in the pic are running 165 40 17 for a bit of stretch with a ce narrowed beam and wagons west dropped spindles and 25mm adapters.

creationblue said:
Polished Am Eagles on a white Westy

141.jpg

I just sold these, watch this space ;)

Spill the beans Just ;) we all know your the original wheel whore :lol:

Surely you've got the tyres by now.... :msn4:
Pull ya finger out! :mrgreen:

:lol: Im having a mock up over the weekend to make sure they fit before I invest in rubber :msn4:

Latest posts