fire damage bus comes home

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
before
IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

after
IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

ill try and get some more pics started fitting interior today hope in to have it ready for dec 4th meet at american dinner drove it 40miles home sweet as a nut just been to start it up nothing think it a loose wire on the ignition barrell :roll:

Holy crap , glad I have fitted and firetec system, whats the damage like on the outside?

theres a thread on here (fire damage) my bus caught fire 2 weeks after i picked it up causing £4,000 damage i picked it up today im fitting an original devon interior and some other goodies so watch this space for updates

I'm chuffed to bits for ya dude...

I went to look at that bus in Stafford and I remember you posting on here about it I think 'newbie' was the thread title. I was gutted for you when it went up in flames.... I hope you've costed some sort of firetec system to go in with that new interior?

Seems to have worked out for the best though... looking sweet, see you on the 4th then hopefully!!

Nik

FIRETEC is on my xmas list van wont get used much now only on the 4th dec as i only live 5mins down the road if worse come to worse ill push the damn thing there :lol:

If this is the new engine after the fire then please move the petrolfilter to the area above the gearbox. The filter is made from plastic so wen it get's really hot there it meld's and the rest wel you know...

Is looking great.

Latest posts