• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gadgets Rare parts sale,radios,deluxe trim,Hot climate fans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Im having a rare parts clear out as i cant keep it all........ ALL FOR SALE

A set of Hot climate under dash fans These twin powerful fans fit inside the front air ducts by your knees and pump cold air over the windscreen or you and clear it in no time When its fogged up .

These are a original Vw fitment and are two speed fans . They come with the original SWF 2 speed switch ( Which is always missing ) and one of my outstanding New correct fan logo'd switch buttons too . You can use your original end cover plates so you dont even know there there and then take a live wire from your fuse box so thses will run even when the bus isnt . I have these in the Gadget Bus and there Ace This pic is for illustration so you know what your getting

Hotclimatefans.jpg

£ 150 inc free postage in the UK Only

Next up a very rare Sapphire XIV radio , This is the town and country model indicated by the little switch above the rhs dial .It is as FM /AM radio and the slider that is situated below the FM lettering was to switch it from mono to stereo etc It was an expensive dealer option back in the day . Its face is in great condition with no visable wear on it either . Its currently untested ( This can be done @ extra cost by a local old boy radio shop near me with reciepts to prove it )

This was the most expensive and top of the range Sapphire in its day

Im after £ 95 inc postage

DSCN0336.jpg

Ive sold two of these so only 1 x 67 to 69 fusesboxes , all have great mounting brackets and all have NO cracks or stress marks . All the brass tangs are good and none are missing. Its getting increasing harder to find these fuse boxes now so get Em while you can
Im after £ 65 each inc free shipping and boxing

DSCN0342.jpg

A VERY rare sunroof crank mechanism , usually these strip all the teeth out so to find a good one is a real treat .Im pretty sure you cant buy these anywhere now as All sunroof owners will testify. As you can see both sides of the gear are in fantastic condition so Im after £ 55 inc free shipping

DSCN0361.jpg

Deluxe B pillar trims , they always go missing as they fall off or get stolen too , I only have 3 im afraid £ 20 each inc free shipping

DSCN0348.jpg

New from me these are exact copies of the Hot climate Fan switches these are the same size and style as the originals £ 20 each inc free shipping

DSCN0340.jpg

PLEASE all payments through paypal as a GIFT PLEASE as Im not paying the costs too , these are rare parts and getting rarer , SO get them whilst you can people .........

Please Pm Me to start with and put a response on the bottom of the thread

Thanks guys

Gadget

I'm interested in you lock set, does it come with the ignition barrel housing? you know the one with the safety message on it that goes round the steering column.

Also would like the deluxe trim, but can't see it on the app.

I'm pm you on the morning so we can swap numbers to sort it out, when I'm not half asleep!!

Hi mate, cheers for getting back to me, my black housing is totally ko'd so was ideally looking for that too.

You got a set of deluxe trim for sale?

Dean

Could I have a pair of window winders please.

Pm me your details

Cheers

Karl

Dude in the title it says deluxe trim, but now mention of it in the add. Have you got a full set? How much? And can I pick up from Stamford? Cheers bud.

I would like the full width bed please depending on where you are.

Thanks

Hey Gadget boy, still waiting for a reply to last post about rock and roll bed. WIll take this please.

Thanks in advance.

Fuse box received Deano...Thanks for quick postage and well packed parcel. Its in excellent condition....You da man!
Cheers - Rob

Latest posts