• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gadgets Rare parts sale,radios,deluxe trim,Hot climate fans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadget Boy said:
1 x radio sold and only 1 fusebox left and the Hot Climate fans are still here

:mrgreen:

Gadget

How much are you asking for the "Hot Climate Fans"?

Are they like these?

Intra-duct ventilation fans (VW Part No. 211 959 113 E) and the matching double-throw rotary switch (VW Part No. 211 959 511 A)

292784.jpg

292783.jpg

292785.jpg

Naskeet - try page one of this very thread for the info you are looking for :roll:

StuF said:
Naskeet - try page one of this very thread for the info you are looking for :roll:

Ah! :oops:

Regretably £150 is WAY beyond my budget for my friend in California!

I paid just £10 for a pair of these fans, about ten years ago; albeit without a switch, for which one can substitute a 1968~72 VW Type 2 windscreen-wiper & washer switch

Ahh Nigel

The good ole days , 10 yrs ago when you could buy a 21 window samba for 6 grand and 31.000 miles from new bay window buses for 1750 quid...

But Alas the world turns ...... ;)

Yes you can use a wiper switch , But the original doesnt have all the washer mechanism on the rear of it like a wiper switch, It depends on how accurate you want to be I suppose....

Also $ 225 Usd is cheap , Ive seen them for twice that on the Samba.com .... :mrgreen:

Let me Know

Gadget ;)

Gadget Boy said:
Ahh Nigel

The good ole days , 10 yrs ago when you could buy a 21 window samba for 6 grand and 31.000 miles from new bay window buses for 1750 quid...

But Alas the world turns ...... ;)

Yes you can use a wiper switch , But the original doesnt have all the washer mechanism on the rear of it like a wiper switch, It depends on how accurate you want to be I suppose....

Also $ 225 Usd is cheap , Ive seen them for twice that on the Samba.com .... :mrgreen:

Let me Know

Gadget ;)

Some of these Americans are a strange breed! The Australians tend to sell them for a lot less; being quite common over there, but postage tends to be a bit expensive.

Latest posts