• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauges & revcounters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
040.jpg
..at £90 plus postage

..tach out today, Tintin :D 8)

cunning plan said:
I quite like those white Sunpros 8)
..good news! :D :lol:

..a new range of smaller ( 3 1/2") Sunpro tachs in tues- check site for details.. :D 8)

Early VW said:
cunning plan said:
I quite like those white Sunpros 8)
..good news! :D :lol:

..a new range of smaller ( 3 1/2") Sunpro tachs in tues- check site for details.. :D 8)

NOW IN @ £65 each -POSTED in April.. :shock: ;) :D
cp7903.jpg

cp7901.jpg

Johnny said:
Early VW said:
..and..
049.jpg

..these ALSO come with senders AND adaptors.. :D 8)

got any of these left with the black face and plain black housing?
Yes, Johnny :D -£80 complete , postage £5.41- pm me if you'd like to proceed ,
cheers :D 8)

..3 3/8 Chrome Mini-monsters now in :D ( but 50% now sold). All steel construction , cute & cuddly; come in a presentation case , as shown-£100 ea (VERY limited numbers)..
d_325.jpg

DSC00486_edited.jpg
:D 8)

..would anyone like to BUY ANYTHING :? :roll: ..
-Will be at Buglovin' this weekend & at Stonor in 3 weeks :D - otherwise happy to mail any orders out :D 8)

Not just yet, but I can see a full set of white faced gauges sitting in my bus nicely..

I saw your splitty at Stanford hall. Very nice.

hi mate, i'm after an oil temp, oil pressure, boost pressure, and a tacho (if possible i would prefer the tacho to be the same size as the other two?- not such a fan of monster tachs :? ) would like them all to be black faced with chrome bezels too. what can you offer? should have cash soon as i get paid (this fri) :D

i am rob said:
hi mate, i'm after an oil temp, oil pressure, boost pressure, and a tacho (if possible i would prefer the tacho to be the same size as the other two?- not such a fan of monster tachs :? ) would like them all to be black faced with chrome bezels too. what can you offer? should have cash soon as i get paid (this fri) :D
..sorry, Rob - we have no stock of Boost gauges, & don't keep, or recommend 52mm tachs- thanks, anyway.. :D

i am rob said:
bugger! :lol: why do you not reccommend smaller tachs? can you get hold of matching boost gauges??

..because they are less accurate & tend to be 'cheaper' all round..
..possibly ; which style did you want to match?
thanks, again.. :D

ok, then i'll go for the smallest tach that you do with a black face and chrome bezel to match the other gauges i want. i don't really care what manufacturer they are so long as they're all black faced with chrome bezels, and all match! :D

so could you sort that for me and get back with a price for all 4? :msn4: