• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauges & revcounters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..White faced 5" MONSTERS back in stock next week ;) :D
040.jpg

..plenty of choice of other sizes/designs in stock NOW at http://www.earlyvw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .. :D 8)

Have you got any pictures of the MONSTER in a bus so i can get an idea how it looks?

Cheers dude.

cunning plan said:
Have you got any pictures of the MONSTER in a bus so i can get an idea how it looks?

Cheers dude.

..here's a pic ( black faced ) in some feedback from earlier in this thread.."
slammedresto said:
Heres the Gauges i got from Early VW, Quality stuff,

Monster Tach and gauges in black pod under dash

P1000024.jpg
" :D 8)

..no help? :? ( sorry no relavent pics available with white faced tach.. :roll: )

..also have a Bay gas tank for sale with original sender- pm me for pics...£40.. :D

Early VW said:
..no help? :? ( sorry no relavent pics available with white faced tach.. :roll: )

Sorry, yep it helps but i just spanked out the money for this on seatbelts for the bus instead! Priorities eh? Ill get something from you at some point! That said, if you find a white faced mini monster in the meantime, i will get the money for it!! Thats a given!

Early VW said:
..also have a Bay gas tank for sale with original sender- pm me for pics...£40.. :D
SOLD, twice over! :roll: :D

A couple of white faced chrome monsters left; deals to be had on White faced Powerline , slim, 5" tachs, this month.. :D 8)

..gauge range at http://earlyvw.com/page3.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .. :D

..more oil gauges NOW IN ! :D
..good choice of Tachs ( especially white-faced ;) :p ) also available.. :D 8)

..If anyone knows 'Lard' on here- could they help the poor boy out with his washing machine?! ;) :roll:

-1 White for me [/quote]

CRAIG!-YGPM![/quote]

PM'd you back..

Not what you agreed last night!
:oops: ..sorry, Craig- YGPM

Arrived all safe and well packaged bud!

Looks uber nice! :party0021:

Will be back for more gauges soon to fill this:

IMG_1315.jpg

..GOOD NEWS :D 8)
- keep us updated on progress & let me know when ever you need anything else :D

..meantime Monsta stock selling FAST!