• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauges & revcounters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..As part of the 10th ANNIVERSARY celebrations at http://www.earlyvw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; there will be SPECIAL discounts available on gauge bundles at THE VOLKSWORLD SHOW 27-29 TH AT SANDOWN PARK!! :D 8) -(that is oil gauges in a pod, pairs or threes, and a Tach of some description )...You can find my stall upstairs in the Karmann Konnection Swapmeet, as ever , in the centre 'island', facing the window; come & say 'hello' at least :D 8) ...

Hey, Guys
just back from Apex, & time for a swift stock update, as THE BOSCH DELIVERY HAS NOW ARRIVED :D

Firstly,some Sunpro items still in stock are now discounted ...
Such as -WHITE faced chromed steel 5" Monster Tachs-only £90 WHILE STOCKS LAST!!

..And some favourites are back, just rebranded, such as the 3 1/2" steel Retrotach-STILL only £100

..BLACK faced Chromed steel Bosch 5" Monsters are now in stock at an INTRODUCTORY price held at £100 , while stocks last
:D

..also NEW IN
Bosch branded versions of the ever-popular 3 3/8" Supertach..now £70
Black and white faced in stock

-and white faced Oil gauges, now Bosch branded, with senders and adaptors..now £45 ea ( some SUNPRO versions still in stock at £40 ea)..pods always available..

Plenty of other gauges in stock including Equus tachs in a variety of sizes and some Sunpro oil gauges in black; pm for details :D

..and i'm DELIGHTED to say that my Aug 18 '67 panel has just been motd and i'm awaiting a Reg! :D ..see elsewhere for details :D

WOW! :shock: -Some lines already sold out!
Please pm for current stock or to order :D
NB- NOT at Stonor :cry: ....unsure which shows i WILL be at this Season, sorry :cry:

Last three days of promotional sale on Bosch Tachs and Gauges- get them NOW !!! :D ;)

WHITE faced chromed steel 5" Monster Tachs-only £90 last couple!!

..And some favourites are back, just rebranded, such as the 3 1/2" steel Retrotach-STILL only £100-two in stock!

..BLACK faced Chromed steel Bosch 5" Monsters are now in stock at an INTRODUCTORY price held at £100 , only two left in stock..

..will be taking all remaining stock to Action, this weekend to sell out; catch me there, or reserve/order stock on here NOW to avoid disappointment :)
Cheers :)

Latest posts