Hello from a new boy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petegee56

Reaction score
Hello,

Been lurking around here for a while but did not own an early bay until this evening when i picked this up, a 1968 factory sunroof deluxe with plenty of patina

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

drove home like a dream, but then the accelerator cable snapped :( get it fixed in the morning and hope to get to bus stop over for the afternoon

lets hope the recovery truck parked next to it is not a sign, not a good start so far

Anyway Hello

Pete

Hey Pete,

Nice looking bus - For some reason I think I recognise it, but can't place the reg no... :?

Anyways... You can't beat a red-n-white deluxe (but then I'm a bit bias) :)

Welcome aboard!

Mike

Real nice bus Pete lookin cool 8)

Welcome to the forum dood Graeme 8)

thanks for the comments guys, managed to sort the accelerator cable this morning with a bodge fix after lots of advice from Gadgetboy ( thanks dude) till i can get a new cable tomorrow

will try to get some more pictures up later, plans for it are to leave it really, just try to save up for a westy interior and thats about it

Pete

Pete

Good to see you posting on here with the new ride and glad you like it, how is the other half is she talking to you yet??

Thought we might have seen you at Stopover but plenty more shows in the year so no doubt see you at one or at the unit in the near future,

Evning.
Luvly Bus. Cavity wax every thing :mrgreen: .
Seem to recognise it as well.
Been here long?

Rich

Hi Graham,

Other half not taking it to well, keeps asking when im going to get rid of the dents and paint it :shock:

was going to come up to bus stopover but once i had faffed around sorting out my accelerator cable it was a bit late in the day

other than that i am loving the bus.

People may recognise it because it was owned by a guy nigel who is on this forum as cheese on toast 2

everything has been undersealed and wax oiled already :)

Pete

Pete,
Its a decent enough van, but you know in your heart of hearts that it is not as good as mine!
Stu

Pete

and not as nice as my latest acquisition :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yes thanks stu, we cant all have lighthouses painted on the sides of our van though can we.

Graham, I had heard somethink on the grapevine, do reveal all

Pete

Ant

He certainly is, I think seeing all those nice EB's made him change his mind :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts