Help needed getting a trailer from nr Telford to grantham

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishpete

Reaction score
Hi,

As the title says really - is anyone going from Telford ish to near grantham? I have bought a trailer on eBay but my towbar won't be ready until the 29th and we're off on holiday the day after.

I can have beer waiting! :msn4:

Cheers, Pete

Got a mate who does caravan and camper deliveries Pete. He wouldn't be cheap but always a final option if you're stuck.

According to google maps thats just over 70 miles and 1 hour 40 mins of driving, I think you are going to struggle to get anyone to do it as a freebie unless they haul that route on a regular basis and they have a vehicle with a towbar fitted and even then it will cost them more in fuel depending on their tow car. (just an observation)

Graham L said:
According to google maps thats just over 70 miles and 1 hour 40 mins of driving, I think you are going to struggle to get anyone to do it as a freebie unless they haul that route on a regular basis and they have a vehicle with a towbar fitted and even then it will cost them more in fuel depending on their tow car. (just an observation)

Thinking about it, I think you're right.. Fortunately I don't need the trailer transporting now! :roll:

Latest posts