How long have you had your bus?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67panel

Reaction score
25 years I think, must check when I got the panel. Thats a 1/4 of a century!! and the bus is 57 on the 12th this week

25 years I think, must check when I got the panel. Thats a 1/4 of a century!! and the bus is 57 on the 12th this week
Won’t be long and we’ll be trying to organise some sort of 60 years of bays type of meet up and gathering somewhere. The fifty year thingy that Graham organised was an absolute pearler with busses coming from all over the place. It’ll be here like tomorrow or soon as you blink the way that time seems to be gathering pace the last few years.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, it’s flying by and getting quicker too. :)

Oh,, the original post of how long ? I’m not really very good with time I’m afraid but not as long as you’ve had yours I know that. Guessing only I’m thinking somewhere in the region of fifteen years, maybe a bit more and maybe a bit less but thereabouts.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,I’ll find my log book and see. :)

Was 18 years this summer. I was thinking the other day how much of the buses life I’ve owned it for now. Not bad given it was probably deemed end of the road at that point for it.

I’ve had my 68 for 5 years.

Longest time I’ve ever owned a vehicle.

I can top 25 for the bus with my hot rod Austin, got that in 79! If my maths are right thats 45

Wow lots of you have had your buses for a huge amount of time. Our bus has been with me since 2007, the longest I’ve ever owned a vehicle by a long chalk!

Latest posts