Janis, 14 months of Resto and nearly home

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures of a great van 8)
Well jealous :mrgreen:

Whoops. That impressed I posted twice...... :lol:

Juppster11 said:
Pics courtesy of Jon Mold from the photo shoot for the volksworld mag.

aryqapuz.jpg
vujy9utu.jpg
ypagaqa2.jpg
sabagyqa.jpg
avysa4u3.jpg
ugepu3an.jpg
4y4ydute.jpg
ymabebed.jpg
veqy4yny.jpg
qu4anuha.jpg
rajyretu.jpg
ra5azesu.jpg

What a fantastic interior. I'm not a fan of light coloured interiors, but this looks delicious. Well done, a really great looking bus, and the mother of drop down TV's.... well :lol:
:D
LV

Wow - that is simply stunning 8) :shock: 8)

Bet you cant wait to take collection and get out and about

Absolutely love the interior!

Lordain Volley said:
Juppster11 said:
Pics courtesy of Jon Mold from the photo shoot for the volksworld mag.

aryqapuz.jpg
vujy9utu.jpg
ypagaqa2.jpg
sabagyqa.jpg
avysa4u3.jpg
ugepu3an.jpg
4y4ydute.jpg
ymabebed.jpg
veqy4yny.jpg
qu4anuha.jpg
rajyretu.jpg
ra5azesu.jpg

What a fantastic interior. I'm not a fan of light coloured interiors, but this looks delicious. Well done, a really great looking bus, and the mother of drop down TV's.... well :lol:
:D
LV

Thank you, the tv is connected to all the speakers and sub, so like being in your front room :)

The TV, it's a very original and cleaver idea. It tucks away nicely and is just perfect once your tucked up under the dovet. You have a quality build there it reminds me of Mr Brightside. Well done.

LV

Lordain Volley said:
The TV, it's a very original and cleaver idea. It tucks away nicely and is just perfect once your tucked up under the dovet. You have a quality build there it reminds me of Mr Brightside. Well done.

LV

Thank you and she will be used just like Mr Brightside :)

Bus is coming Home Today, looking forward to our adventures in her. Planning on taking her to shows and meets so hopefully meet up with Guys I've spoken to on here.

Thanks for all your nice comments and look out for her in the Volksworld mag.

Paul and Janis the Sunshine Bus :)

ruzase2u.jpg

All my wishes come true, 4 Page article in vw camper and bus. So chuffed :)

Janis running on air now, well pleased with the ride and how she sits, and she was only away one day :) oh and flew through the MOT... Brighton breeze here we come

yty9e4av.jpg
6upuqesa.jpg
u2e8a9es.jpg

Latest posts