just wondering...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71dormy

Reaction score
so was just sat on the great world of facebook and thinking who on here is on there?i have a feeling i need a few more earlybayers in my friends list!!

Evning. Im happy to chat to you /anyone on here. But Facebook sux

Rich

im on there,something to do in the afternoons while works quite and very good for keeping in touch with people the other side of the world....

I've finally joined after about 3 years of holding off. :shock:

I see a few of you are on the earlybay appreciation society

71dormy said:
so was just sat on the great world of facebook and thinking who on here is on there?i have a feeling i need a few more earlybayers in my friends list!!

paul williams on facebook, got a pic of me an the dog on the malvern hills, hes the black and white thing!

Hoosier said:

Rich

I agree, i was on facebook but only because friends kept whining because i was'nt. It was fun for about 3 weeks doing all the quiz things, but then i did 1 which said i was gay :evil: so i got the hump and have not been on since, that was about 4 months ago :lol:

Westy Richardson said:
Hoosier said:

Rich

I agree, i was on facebook but only because friends kept whining because i was'nt. It was fun for about 3 weeks doing all the quiz things, but then i did 1 which said i was gay :evil: so i got the hump and have not been on since, that was about 4 months ago :lol:

that's classic :lol:

Not for me - leave it to my wife and kids - I have my forums you know....

Latest posts