Lack of heat to the feet !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozzie , check yours doesn't already have an led as I've had mine for years and didn't realise until recently it has an led - if the magnet has a hole in the centre then it likely has one and you need to remove a piece of paper that isolates the batteries before it will work.
I bought mine from the tool chap at Malvern a few years back, I bought a mirror too. If mine has a light in I’ll be gobsmacked. I’m all excited now.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,goin for a look this arvo! :)

Hope you are able to. I had a quick look in Lidl this morning (I am addicted to their milk chocolate Oaties) and I couldn't see any. If they have rotated stock I will keep an eye out for when they are back in - I am in their most days because of aforementioned biscuit addiction.

P.S, the Aldi ones are no where near as nice.

Hope you are able to. I had a quick look in Lidl this morning (I am addicted to their milk chocolate Oaties) and I couldn't see any. If they have rotated stock I will keep an eye out for when they are back in - I am in their most days because of aforementioned biscuit addiction.

P.S, the Aldi ones are no where near as nice.
Sounds like you are indeed a middle of Lidl veteran. I might be trying to teach you how to suck eggs here but here goes. When something has been middle of Lidl for a couple of weeks and they have little of that stock left, they frequently sell it off a tad even cheaper in a reduced section with loads of old crap and that’s usually right at the end of one of the middle aisles but never consistently in the same place. I head for that bit first then work back from there.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Reduced Section Supremo :)

Latest posts