Local early bay groups

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybee said:
hi all i am up for local meeting in somerset castle cary area

Hi!

Well, that sounds good - I'm down the road, Gillingham, and there is Rich, and paulandabbe both in Street, rustydiver is also Somerset, and 1 or 2 more i think? (sorry forgot names..)

What about a local meet up then? or there is Vanwest(fest?) in May, so maybe a run down to there? It's in Brean, so not too far from most of us somerset lot?

Alistair

still waiting for van to come back from sprayers but does any somerset and dorsets fancy a pint in a local pub ??

did you all get the invitation? if not email me directly to [email protected]

i notice some of you are using different emails to the ones registered with EB, that will mean you won't recieve the map invite without directly emailing me.

I just placed myself on the map.

I put the pin right on the starting line at the racetrack by my house.

All though I have a bug I usually race, The bus has been down the track several times now.

Looks cool if you go to the satellite image.

TheBusDriver said:
I just placed myself on the map.

I put the pin right on the starting line at the racetrack by my house.

All though I have a bug I usually race, The bus has been down the track several times now.

Looks cool if you go to the satellite image.

your the first US eb'er on the map :party0002:

cool spot too 8)

Hello
I'm fairly new to Early Bay and the VW scene in general. Is the 'local groups' thing established? I'm near to Newark on the Lincs / Notts boarder and would be keen to link up with others in the locality.

Cheers

Dave'68

Johnny said:
if you want to join you need to email me with your address

doh, my email is .........

:oops:

edit 2 add: double doh, that was meant to be a pm, what's wrong with me, posting my address of a webby forum?! eeedjut...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts