Looks like im in trouble again....................more toys.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Well the wife is to say the least not very happy with me at the moment. Thinks ive wasted my money.

DSCF4473.jpg

DSCF4472.jpg

At least someones happy other than me.

DSCF4469.jpg

Would be out on it now if i had insurance. Goes really well for a 50cc with 60kph on the clock on a shortish road. Manages alright with the hills too so good fun alround if you ask me.

Tell her I said its fine, a good investment even, border line genius actually......

I want one.......

will you be able to use it to get to work?

and have you had a price for insurance? it has got to be low, so what with next to nothing road tax as well and silly low mpg win win win!!!!! :idea:

boyz need their toys :D

Im going to try and make something which will fit on the tow ball and be supported by the bumper. Need to look at some of these big R/Vs for insperation. It actually fits inside the van no problem and being 2 stroke shouldnt suffer oil leaks so thats the means of transport in the short term.
It will fit inside my trailer but could really do with one with a tail gate now as although i can pick it up, getting it in and out of the trailer would be hard going.

Ive asked around about insurance and it looks like £40-50 and tax is £15. Cant use it for my work but i can see it getting called into action for many a trip to the shops etc.Wanted it for shows and camping really, much easier to nip for beers and ice etc on the bike when the van is all nicely connected to the awning or when your at vanfest etc and cant get our van out at all.

Looks like a nice buy to me - hope you are not over 6 foot though as you would look a bit of a fairy on it :lol:

gninnam said:
Looks like a nice buy to me - hope you are not over 6 foot though as you would look a bit of a fairy on it :lol:

Affraid so. Best look for some wings and a halo................

It was on ebay and never reached its reserve. I was lucky that it was 1/2 hour down the road from me and i was the highest bidder so i gave him my best offer, he gave me his and we met half way.

You dont see many Yamahas about so in one way better than a Honda but then again some parts are hard to find, but im used to that with a Early Westy.

good spy, Ive looked at honda monkeys loads of times but they're always silly money and im not keen on those Jincheng copies

Looking good m8, it's a choppie!!!!!!!!!

any chance of a lift? will it move 2 up :lol:

Takes me and Meg no worries, and with me on the back, Meg on the front can pop the front wheel on a bump........... :lol:
Kaz wont even look at it.............pretty pissed i think.

Cool ride,
I've got 5 Honda Monkeys. We sometimes get a few of those yammy Chappy bikes on the Monkey runs. :D

clyde said:
gninnam said:

Affraid so. Best look for some wings and a halo................

Don't go on ebay for them, your wife will deffinately kill ya :shock:

Buzzed the wife on her way home from work tonight. She must have heard me coming before i started pipping the horn :roll: as she was frantically looking for a turn off. She still thinks im mad and just shakes her head in bewilderment. Ive ragged the arse of it today and used half a tank of fuel (small tank) Its really quite nippy, but i think ill give it a strip down over winter and give it a good service. Brakes could be better, throttle needs abit of play taking up to be perfect.
Need to find out about these auto gear boxes before i strip it down. Dont know if its a rubber band style or other type.

If anyone spots a service/repair manual knocking around remember me.

Used to take this one to Santapod before they banned mini bikes & scooters :cry:
now it just sits in the back corner of the workshop
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Latest posts