• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of tinware & engine stuff type 1,2 & 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello do you have the big piece of tin that is nearest the engine lid on a later 1600 bay?

Cheers

Hi looking for a front bottom left tin for a type 4 1800 do you have one? how much to post to warrington please pm me
Thanks Bob

Hi gate keeper. I too am in need of front and rear tin to use 1600 upright motor into 73 bus. Need a 1600 crossbar that mounts into 73 bus to.
Patterson
USA

Hi, too all I don't get that much time to come on here :( always at work .
I have loads of tinware you are best to call me on 07733596749 cheers

Hi mate you didn't get back to me with a price for list I gave you over the phone.
Cheers
Sam

I need the following.
2x under cylinder head tins
2 piston barrel deflector plates
2x Preheating pipe cover
Pulley upper cover plate
Pre heater pipe to airbox
Deflector plate ( funny shaped one)

Hi there, looking for some under tin (both sides) and small tins by exhaust ports (boths sides), 1500 SP fan housing, and thermostat, bracket and rod.

Do you have these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need the connecting bar for thermostat flaps which fit behind doghouse on twinport,using some threaded bar at the moment which works fine but not OG :lol:

Hi, I need the tin that sits over the gearbox behind the fan as the one I have is a beetle one and ive got gaps on each side, it a twin port 1600 if you have one

regards................kev

Hi,
What type 4 tins have you got?
I have two complete motors without tins!
The only ones I have are the Top ones marked 1&2 and 3&4 and the ones on the cylinders above the pushrods.
I need ALL the others.

Latest posts