lowering but just a tad

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
saving up to lower my bus ... one spline rear adjusters on beam then running 185 x 65 x 15 tyre on empi 5 spokes

so if you have this set up lets see some pics so i can decided im right :lol: to go ahead seen a few with this stance at shows and they look ok .... my bus is going to be used for camping so not going tooo low , but with standard ride height at mo it feels like it going to tip over every time i take a corner :lol: :lol:

let see what you got

Here's mine One spline rear cut and turn front beam

IMG_0545-1.jpg

IMG_0535-1.jpg

c0b3d782.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

I'm running stock 14s with 175x 70s

Chris

Nothing did it myself ;) but it probably costs around 300 to 400 if someone else knows the exact amount or phone slam works or t2d for a quote

Chris

a69df443.jpg

One spline at the back, adjuster on the front beam. Everything else is stock and it rides lovely for me, never caught on the floor or anything.

Merlydog said:
a69df443.jpg

One spline at the back, adjuster on the front beam. Everything else is stock and it rides lovely for me, never caught on the floor or anything.

Nice bus !

Chris

Mines 1 spline at the back and Creative Engineering Adjusters at the front. Total price was 100 pounds (But did all the labour myself).
Rich

013-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

014-5.jpg

P.S ^^^ on standard 14's in the picky but have roughly the same rolling radius as my 185/60/15's

Rich

Hoosier said:
Mines 1 spline at the back and Creative Engineering Adjusters at the front. Total price was 100 pounds (But did all the labour myself).
Rich

013-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

014-5.jpg

I love your bus Rich :D

Hoosier said:
Cheers, will try n get a few pix up at some point on the 15's.

Rich

would be nice to see 185 / 60 / 15

then i can decide what profile tyres to go with when i lower it

Latest posts