Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34986_412513248826_510453826_4476612_738614_n.jpg

Is it a hovercraft ? :lol:
Nice narrowing job.
Love the engine and can I borrow your mate plz :mrgreen:

So finally got the bus back from the rolling road, 99bhp in total, just could squeeze another horse out! :lol:

Also had the mot today, passed with no advisories, result!

I'll only be taking the bus to Brighton Breeze now, then it'll be locked away until Ninove. However, over the winter you'll be seeing a few changes take place. 8)

Love the orange tinware 8) think I might invest in a CSP linkage for my carbs, My current CB hex-bar set-up is worn out big time making carb adjustment a challenge and it's done sod all miles tbh :x

Westy Richardson said:
Love the orange tinware 8) think I might invest in a CSP linkage for my carbs, My current CB hex-bar set-up is worn out big time making carb adjustment a challenge and it's done sod all miles tbh :x

If it has too much play you can get new rod ends karl. Hex bar linkages are generally considered better when they're adjusted right. I just like csp stuff and also it has less moving parts.

Slammed said:
Westy Richardson said:

If it has too much play you can get new rod ends karl. Hex bar linkages are generally considered better when they're adjusted right. I just like csp stuff and also it has less moving parts.

Nah not them, the hexbar itself is worn :?

Found some motivation under all the chocolate wrappers and empty beers cans today so I got out to the barn and got my motor back in.

168451_490660343826_510453826_5955139_7089617_n.jpg

Also been trying to figire out where to put this - there doesn't seem to be any room around the torsion bars which is where I was thinking. Any suggestions?

164575_490661733826_510453826_5955163_4833210_n.jpg

I'm also looking to swap my Mondo for something a bit smaller, anyone up for a straight swap? Its ceramic and everything!

164296_490660323826_510453826_5955138_4547355_n.jpg

:msn4:

Also been trying to figire out where to put this - there doesn't seem to be any room around the torsion bars which is where I was thinking. Any suggestions?

Hi Ollie

My oil filter is mounted to the left hand side of the engine underneath where you would put the leisure battery so easy access to change the filter and the oil cooler is mounted in front of the rear wheels between the outriggers on some brackets, plenty of space and cooling seems to work well there.

Graham L said:
Hi Ollie

My oil filter is mounted to the left hand side of the engine underneath where you would put the leisure battery so easy access to change the filter and the oil cooler is mounted in front of the rear wheels between the outriggers on some brackets, plenty of space and cooling seems to work well there.

Cheers Graham, I thought about there... Does your bus have belly pans? Mine would get in the way a bit I think as it can't sit to low else it might hit the deck on bumpy roads.

Latest posts