My Bus (Windsurfer)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers David/Ant,
The Bus was fine, didn't miss a beat. Well chuffed with it. I can't wait for the next surf trip, you can't beat it :mrgreen:
At least I have Action and then Vanfest to look forward to :D even though I go back to work on thursday :(

Si,
Where did you stay in Crantock or was it just a flying visit? The in-laws own a small place on Gustory Road, just up from the beach :D , in my opinion Crantock beach is 1 of the best in cornwall although also like Perranporth (that should keep Mr Wilson happy ;) )

Hey Dude,
We stayed here:
http://www.trebellan.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's just up from Crantock, close to Holywell Bay.
You're right Froggy, Crantock is amazing but I also love Polzeath, that's my favourite beach ever :mrgreen: If I won the lottery I'd buy a place there for sure, it's good to dream :lol:
Hope the little un's ok :D

I was just surfing at Polzeath this weekend, very nice (quite busy on Saturday though).

adamski said:
I was just surfing at Polzeath this weekend, very nice (quite busy on Saturday though).

Dude, gutted. We were at Polzeath for the whole weekend. We stayed at Tristram (the campsite on the cliff top right next to the beach).

Shame we didn't see you there, would have been cool :( . We'll see you at Action though :mrgreen:

Hi Windsurfer, was just looking at your pics & realised it may have been you that asked about my Powell Peralta tshirt by the dog tag place on Saturday???

Loxy said:
Hi Windsurfer, was just looking at your pics & realised it may have been you that asked about my Powell Peralta tshirt by the dog tag place on Saturday???

If he had a proxide barnett like that Patrick Swayze one in "Point Break" and a stupid look on his face then it most definitely was Windsurfer :lol:

pat.jpg

ant said:
Loxy said:

If he had a proxide barnett like that Patrick Swayze one in "Point Break" and a stupid look on his face then it most definitely was Windsurfer :lol:

pat.jpg

pmsl

:lol:

swayze in an independent t-shirt :lol:

ant said:

Well the description fits..........

Does he normally start chatting to big bearded blokes with the line "ooo I like your t-shirt" ?

Glad to be the 'butt' of your jokes boys :lol: You're all just jealous 'cause your hair is inferior.
Loxy, I'm sad to say it wasn't me (at least I can't remember) but rest assured that I would have come up to you and 'loved' your t shirt :lol:
On a serious note, shame we didn't meet up.

"Hello my name's Windsurfer and I'm addicted to old skool Skate" There, I said it. Happy Now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nothin to be ashamed of si.....

this is like an AA meeting....

'hi my names jon and I'M addicted to old skool skate too!' :mrgreen:

windsurfer said:
Glad to be the 'butt' of your jokes boys :lol: You're all just jealous 'cause your hair is inferior.
Loxy, I'm sad to say it wasn't me (at least I can't remember) but rest assured that I would have come up to you and 'loved' your t shirt :lol:
On a serious note, shame we didn't meet up.

"Hello my name's Windsurfer and I'm addicted to old skool Skate" There, I said it. Happy Now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So are we saying that there were two Swayze lookalikes going round vanfest :shock:

Will definitely have to meet up at some point soon, once I have my bus on the road again - seems to be taking forever to not do that much :lol:
Been promising to catch up with faux as well and havent managed that either :oops:

:lol: :lol: Welcome to the club Thru a lupe.
Loxy, sort your bus and we'll organise a cruise to Ross :mrgreen:

I'm down with that one too! :mrgreen:

And apart from boring squadie type hair now I'm still lovin the world of the board.

It can't be a bad thing being compared to Swayze, can it? ( Well dirty dancing excluded :mrgreen: )

hello windsurfer
just been looking at your pages really love your bus, thought i would be nosey, we met at the week end at finlal fling and just wanted to say hello

cheers nath

Latest posts