My Bus (Windsurfer)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishmoles said:
hello windsurfer
just been looking at your pages really love your bus, thought i would be nosey, we met at the week end at finlal fling and just wanted to say hello

cheers nath

Hey Nathan,
How you doing? Thanks for your comments about the bus. I really enjoyed Final Fling, it was a cool show (a little chilly too :lol: ), make sure you come and say 'Hi', next show :mrgreen:

61 Stu, cheers for your thoughts, it sure is weird without my dog, I had him for 13 years :cry: I think about him every day at some point but I now think of him with a smile.

Hey Si digging all the add ons , :msn4: , Noticed in the rear of the bus you have a curved piece of wood covering the hinges never seen one of those in a van before looks sweet , And where did you get the under seat mats from :?:

hey windsurfer
hows it going?
can i pick your brain, i just got some radars for my bus do i need to get spacers for for the back wheels to get the caps to fit
cheers for the help
nath

Hey Grazy,
Cheers for the comments. I got the mats from JK (shhhhh) but they're fine and only cost 50 notes.

Nath,
If I remember right they did need spacers but the castle nuts also needed changing to T25 ones (and they're pretty hard to get off). It's worth giving T2D a ring, they'd give you the right advice and would sort you out some new castle nuts too.
Hope this helps, cheers
Si

Not posted any pics recently so I thought I'd put some of our last camping trip to Final Fling:
In Woolacombe with Thru a Lupe
DSC01694.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

:mrgreen: Roll on summer :mrgreen:

thru_a_lupe said:
also...with regards to raders...its worth noting.......

keep em clean and polish them regularly!!!!!! :lol:

Listen to him, he gets an article in C & B and thinks he can preach to the World :lol:

I'm just waiting for you to come and clean them when you do the pin striping :mrgreen:

Cheers Stu, get that beam sorted. Ask Father Christmas :D

dubscum said:
mate your camper is wicked ! love it !

indeed roll on summer :D i will be merking around your bus if i see it at a show :msn4:
How will you notice 1 white westy from the next :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roll on Bustypes!

Why thank you Dubscum, I try to give it some individuality. There's plenty more to come this winter, I'm just waiting for some parts to arrive. It will look a bit different outside and a lot different inside :mrgreen:
I shall look forward to seeing your bus too :D

You'll notice Froggy's too, it's the rusty one :lol:

ground hugger said:
Nice one :D
Bet your arse was clenched though ,when he dropped it into the rollers :shock:

You could say that, he did have a moan about how low it is :oops: :lol:

Froggy, you gotta be patient dude. All in good time :mrgreen:

Latest posts