My New 1969 Single Cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commercial Phil

Reaction score
In a deal with Smudge i've now got the Single Cab :D

Well pleased got a few jobs to do and a bit of tidying here and there before she's ready but all good, Bay went in the deal :cry: but :D can't wait to drive it

1641 Twin Webbers going in soon :cool:

P1250001.jpg

P1250002.jpg

P1250003.jpg

P1250004.jpg

P1250005.jpg

P1250006.jpg

P1250008.jpg

P1250009.jpg

P1250010.jpg

P1250011.jpg

P1250012.jpg

The van is at its highest level at the moment :eek: Got a 66 Split narrowed beam fitted and down 2 at the back.

Looks like a great example, whats the story about the van being replaced with this? Hey are those genuine heat exchangers, I need a n/s one :mrgreen:

Gareth

That's my 1970 Camper with westfalia interior and ASI Riviera conversion roof. Going to miss it but really looking forwar to cruising in the single cab :D

More pics in the week

Well done Phil.

It was a shame to let the camper go :( .....but that is one trick single cab Smudge has put together :mrgreen: , and the high top will be great for the trips away.

Roll on the summer.

Jon

Was nice to Finally meet you guys today Fella..got home in one piece by half 2 so plenty of time to go round the bus....NOT!!! had to go bloody shopping instead :roll:

Keep in touch Fella...next time beer at a show?? 8)

Sunday morning at 8.40 am

090125_093127.jpg

090125_093103.jpg

Off she goes to start a new life in wales with Phil...nice bloke...im sad but glad its going to someone who loves the bus .... 8)

Well done to both of ya ! Lovin the S/C Phil And a name change too Sweet

How did you do such a realistic Buselecta of the single cab mate 8)

One of the lads suggested the change with my Split hi-top panel and now the single cab :D

Bus selecta was when i was bored in work, did the usual which was easy as all the bits were there, then print screen and paste into paint......then about an hour :roll: buggering about with the paint
Well pleased with both though

New pics to follow shortly!

Working through the jobs on her. Finished engine and fitted :D Runs sweet..1641, Twin webbers, high lifting cam. Goes well so far :)
Adjusted the brakes up tonight so she stops aswell as goes now.
Knotched the rear chassis to give some more suspension travel.

MOT station coming up then back on the road :D

Man i love this pickup! Stance, wheels, signage, it's got it all!(except a camping interior :lol: )

Does this thing still roll the mean streets of Wales then - I loves it 8)

Latest posts