My new bus (hopefully)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK Lets give this picture thing a go. Here's my new bus (hopefully) http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/whatcanacatmando/syd/DSC_0301.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/IMG] :)

Nice bus. A little hard to tell from the pic.

By the way it's not officially yours till you're spending all your spare cash on it. Enjoy :D

Wow - the pic was big but it's like a postage stamp now :lol:

Sorry guys - I can't figure this picture size thing out (hence 'hopefully') - It's fine at my end - Have a look at these to see if they're any better, i've maxed up-load size. I'm inserting them after hitting the 'img' box - is that the way to do it? I'm using 'photobucket' but the 'photobucket' box looks like its for video links. Anyway, try them
DSC_0313.jpg
DSC_0300.jpg
DSC_0295.jpg
DSC_0294.jpg
[/img]
The story so far: I bought the '71 Westy in October just after selling my '69 Devon pop-top, which was in the initial stages of a full blown resto. I realised I didn't have enough time or money to see it through and sold it back to the guy I bought it from. OK, so I didn't get to choose colours and spec but Syd the Westy was so clean in and out, no rust and a lovely engine - couldn't resist. I've added an immobiliser, new wheels and clear indicators but otherwise the bus is pretty much stock. I'm thinking new cab door cards, sisal from Madmatz and some new curtains will do the trick. Hope these photos work. Cheers - Kim

Latest posts