My take on Billing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
I set out from Ipswich at about half past eight Saturday morning and made my way here
100_0840.jpg

I met Paul ( Puppy ) and Matt and spoke to them about lowering my bus
A few pix
[/img]
100_0834.jpg

100_0835.jpg

[/img]
100_0836.jpg

100_0837.jpg

Nice Early outside
[/img]
100_0838.jpg

Thanks to T2D for making sense to me 8) :wink:

On to Northampton for the BIG meet , I was really looking forward to it and had been for some time :D
I arrived at about 12 ish paid my £13 quid and headed for the VW show

I drove into the field and found 5 or 6 vans :cry: :cry: :? :?

I spoke to EgoTrippin And Rick (rjb63 ) and a few others
I didn`t catch the name of the guy with the white van on blue rims

It was pub o`clock

we had a few beers and went back to the field to find more vans but their occupants had gone to the pub so only one thing to do - Go back :lol:

[/img]
100_0849.jpg

we then met up with Martay , SK ,Minkytastic, Soysauce3 , Genchy , and Becks , Aaron , Helen and Antony ( cool little fella )

The night was great lots of banter and laughs , Just after i`d finished my JD we called it a night , I settled down to kip in the Panel Van and was out like a light :lol: :lol: :lol:

Headache in the morning but worth it

100_0841.jpg
Soysauce3
[/img]
100_0842.jpg
Slammedkustom & Minkytastic
100_0843.jpg
Martay[/img]

100_0847.jpg
Genchy & Becks
[/img]
100_0848.jpg
Chris

All in all lots of fun

Mike F also turned up after my camera was put away . Sunday morning he came round to say his goodbyes , then 5 minutes later he was still there , van wouldn`t start :cry:
Cue SK and various others jumping Mikes van off Chris`s
Then an all round improptu workshop in goose shit all had our tail gates up checking oil to which Ego had about 5 chuffing litres in it :lol:

Then we all went home and hope to have a bigger and better EB meet with more people and more vans location was ace but maybe a different time of year as it wasn`t best weather

See you next year kids :D :D :D

THATS ALL VOLKS 8)

Where was Shaggy he LIVES in Northampton :lol:

Pehaps he took Quentin on another holiday :lol:

Sad I missed it :cry:
Glad that those who turned up had a good time!
Hope to see you all one day :wink:

It can only get bigger and bigger! remember all the shows started small. Maybe ill try to be there next year.

it was a great weekend and good to put names to faces.
great photos Grazy, glad you survived your jump from the roof of your van without a parachute !!
journey home was interesting in the wind with the van being blown about across the M1 and M6 !

sorry again I couldnt be there - reckon we should go for the next one well into Spring next year when the weather picks up ... trying and get a bit more a crowd (and some events ?) together ...

Great Pics Grazy, they show it how it was a good get together.

Thanks to all had a great time as my thick head in the morning proved and the added bonus of sparklers and cake......mmmmmmmmmm.

Good to meet you all and will do again soon hopefully.

Kev

Gutted I missed it :cry: be there next year, as long as I dont buy anymore dubs! :wink:

easy said:
Gutted I missed it :cry: be there next year, as long as I dont buy anymore dubs! :wink:

Yeah dude although you got a Bad Ass notch it`s no bloody excuse son :lol:

Latest posts