New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm Russ and am here on a recommendation from Crosser - thanks mate! :D I've got a crossover named DirtyFrank who is being worked on........slowly. Just about ready to tackle him properly and have setup a simple website just to track progress/mistakes/accidents/milestones etc. http://www.rustydub.com This is a first attempt at anything this big, but I'm absolotely loving it so far. Thanks in advance to all of the help and advice you guys are going to give me :wink:

Look forward to meeting some of you soon, here are a couple of beginning pics:

Passenger_Side_Rear.jpg

Drivers_Side_Rear.jpg

OSInnersill1.jpg

Welcome dirtyfrank 8)

Looks like you have your work "cut out" for you there with the underneath. If you need any tips hints or help give us all a shout and Im sure someone will know the answer! 8)

Good Morning all, just joined up with Early Bay, Must say it seems like a nice place.
Will post some photos of my bus as soon as I can, but can't access photobucket etc whilst at work :cry: so iwill have to find some time one evening to do it.
I have a 1970 camper, with a dormobile roof, but the rest of the interior comes from a '79 moonraker.

Welcome chap 8) get them pics up so we can have a nosey! :D

Resto-calvan007.jpg

Hi to you all on early bay this is my '72 crossover. I'm a bit green with forum /techie stuff there might be a picture with this post.
leaving for Bug in on thursday hope to see some of you there.

Hello mate and welcome 8) love the van and have a great time at Bug in :D

forgot to say, love the crosses aswell! 8)

Hi guys and gals,been signed up for a while but havent said much so here goes,my names Levi o.g from st albans herts but shifted to new zealand six yrs ago,had early bays since 1990 (who remembers ricky/sams from eastndrs)ill dig out a pic if i find one,70 devon moonraker,owned for 3yrs,went travellin,came back bought 65bug,got bored bought 71devon moonraker fell in love with vinny(van)restored sold him when shifting here,now own tintop 71 ozzie made,in mango green with deluxe parts,lowered,kitted out by the old man on his hols(bless him)love olive to death.also own a 55 oval.got a few mates into earlies too ill get some pix on when i take some..so g day from me in nz....p.s loving the early pic of the day.shit there are some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt arse buses around...laters 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Hey nz71delux!!!

I have just noticed where you are, my auntie lives there!!!! :shock: her name is Molly Wolfe, slight chance you may know her????? she is in her 80`s tho and no VW :wink:

Well nice place...oh and welcome 8) :wink:

You know wot i think i might know her :shock: only messing...yeah its a pretty sweet place to live,only moved here coz i was sick of driving the m4 m5 to go for a surf !!!!!!!!!!im a longboarder and the mount is longboard central...ill try and get some pix put up of the vans but may be snowboarding this weekend(another bonus of nz :D ) so keep an eye out.
p.s ill say hi to ya auntie for ya.... 8)

Hello everybody
hope you are all enjoying your bays.
My name is Mike me and my family have owned our Maisey (kids refer to as) for 7 years now, she is a 72 crossover abit of a bugger for find correct parts. We love the whole scene its chilled and laid back just good honest FUN FUN FUN. We love dressing up in our 70s gear and just having it large. Maisey needs abit of work this year for an MOT but will manage it fingers crossed for Vanfest.
:D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Latest posts