**new to me 69 bay**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baj

Reaction score
hi there, well after selling my 72 crossover at vanfest last year, i've had withdraw simptons, so i've only gone & bought me a new van :D
needs abit of tlc, but overhaul ok (i think)
what do you reckon?
100_1015.jpg

100_1016.jpg

100_1017.jpg

100_1018.jpg

100_1019.jpg

100_1014.jpg

got loads of bits aswell,must sort through it & see whats there, baj

Nice sticker in the rear window ;)

Saw it for sale a while back, thought it looked smart :)

Got any plans for it, just a general tidy up?

well in my shed i've got some twin 40 kaddrons just dying to go on :D
& a full stainless exhaust & some nice empi 5's
i've also got the full waist line delux trim & a set of overiders not sure yet if i'll put them on yet.
oh & it will deffo need to be hit big style with the lowering stick :D
the inside is empty apart from all the spare parts in back, i've got a full size rock n roll bed in my shed so that will go in sometime,
cheers for now baj

cheers all glad you like, it does look better in the pics.
theres a few holes need welding up in the back, then the inside needs the interior finishing.
airtime, i've been collecting parts for a while & when i sold my camper at vanfest i took alot of the goodies off & sold it as standard.
baj :D

i thought it was neptune blue too, but the guy i bought it from said it was a dove blue :D baj

hello mate and welcome, cool bus 8)

baj said:
i thought it was neptune blue too, but the guy i bought it from said it was a dove blue :D baj

I may well be wrong but I thought Dove blue was a Split colour, not Bay?

Pretty sure for your year of Bus that it should be either Brilliant blue or Neptune blue?

Could well be either as they are very similar.
Brilliant blue tends to be a bit lighter and can often look like a sun-bleached Neptune blue?

Maybe it has the paint code sticker still on one of the bulk heads behind the front seats?

Brilliant is L50H
Neptune is L50K

I'm no expert though.... just what I have read on type2.com

cheers camperdan, i will have a look & see what it says, im pretty sure its neptune blue :D baj

cheers glad you all like, abit jared off at mo as it leaks like a sive. its leaking through the dormie roof windows, will get some new rubbers, hopefully sort it out.

guess what i found in all the junk in the back.......
a nice delux dash clock, not sure if it works, but it will look nice in my dash.

hi there, haven't posted on here for a while, done abit with the van interior :D
100_1141.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1294.jpg

100_1301.jpg

Looking good dooder :mrgreen:

Latest posts