Old Skool CB

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see them dude's :D
Here's mine 8)
IMG_1220.jpg

what was your handle? i was "the White Raven" my sister was "the Silver Fox" lol

ive had the CB sitting for decades packed away as everytime we used it from home it would interfere and blank the TV and send my dad into a rage.

I used to have a AMSTRAD 901 in the 80s,it had roger bleep and a PA out put that i connected to a speaker/cone under the bonnet :lol: .we used to shout "pull over its the police" and some did :lol: .my angle was Clubman :D happy days

i had a cb in the old am days and i got into it quite abit. my mate had a 120 channel ssb transciever, ham international. he blew it up wired it up backwards and i swopped him an old space invader arcade game for it i had. i fixed it (protection diode) nowing a little cb maintenance i'd learned being abit of a nerd/geek like. i got into the whole international dx'ing speaking to folks all around the world given right conditions. i got a visit from british telecom about me transmitting illegally etc. they didn't prosecute me, but shut me down. i was too scared to carry on, i was only a kid really. happy days; jumpers for goal posts etc.

Latest posts