PHOTO'S YOU REGRET............NEW BANG OUT OF ORDER PICS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this thread has given me a reason to leave this forum :msn4: (I want me mum, I'm scared...... :cry: ) ;)

i've got hundreds just add beer :D here's a snip :shock:

doh4-1.jpg

doh2.jpg

doh4.jpg

doh1.jpg

doh.jpg

DUBSCUM that must have been some cycling accident to end up in the shower or you must have been pedaling like a jewish fiddlers elbow, had me in stitches really really funny :lol:

I don't know how our other halves put up with us :evil: , keep up the work everyone :D

Who the picture a while ago with them lying on a hammock in the snow with speedo's on? Can anyone remember?

mattd1984 said:
Who the picture a while ago with them lying on a hammock in the snow with speedo's on? Can anyone remember?
Can remember the picture was it the one in the snow,Poss Grazy or someone who frequents often (sorry if its not you Grazy :oops: )...

ib-bus said:
Dude this is not a one time too much liquor thing , you have different undies on both pictures :shock: :lol:
Thats a worry...I wasn't paying such close attention :lol:

Here i am am in my old job years ago......a genie granting free wishes to all the lovely ladiess :shock:

igrantyou3wishes.jpg

Took some LSD years ago man and eneded up in one funky time warp 8)

Batmanthepimp.jpg

Beer monster :evil:

Allmine.jpg

Can't hold your beer monster :oops:

Toldyou.jpg

All in all happy days :D

oh hell yeah i'm gettin in on some of this i've had some right shenannigans with the band and some truly horrible pics taken en route from sober to spannered!

and also like evry bloke as soon as someone says "i'm taking a photo act normal" everything goes to hell

l_0fcca0ad90c084877d553db878035d5d.jpg

cunt5.jpg

cunt4.jpg

cunt3.jpg

cunt2.jpg

cunt.jpg

34218_109654365751498_100001208059914_75705_13050_n.jpg

Gadget Boy said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
Can't hold your beer monster :oops:

Toldyou.jpg

All in all happy days :D

I remember drinking with You guys frm Svwoc when I 1st met ya all @RTTS and then me tapping slightly on the toilet window :oops: :oops: :oops:

Gadget :p

AHHhhhh yes the good old days you've been a good mate ever since, a slight tap :roll: .......thats not sriclty true now is it however i do remember receiving a lovely crate of beer a few weeks later at bug jam for your troubles :lol: What a fantastic memory that is for me it makes me grin everytime i relay that story to people :D

Latest posts