Pics of stuff for sale and rules......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
Ive noticed for some time now peeps are using this site to sell there stuff whatever without providing any pics or proper details.

Now yes I've been on the 'Wine tonight' but this is a great site and don't want to see it overcome by people miss using it in an unfair way.
There are so many scams out there at the moment that its hard enough for genuine buyers to see through all the B.S.
Lets just keep it simple and straight forward to give peeps a fair chance.

Rant over......

We do have mods on here that are great but they aint here to baby sit!!!!!!!

Pics and rules................ Or do one!

It's the people who've signed up and clearly it's their first post - just for a bit of free advertising space. At least they should then make half an effort to put up a proper advert, and not the rubbish I keep seeing with a couple of lines of description, followed by 'email for more details and pictures.'

These all need deleting IMO, if you can't spend the time to write a decent advert, you don't deserve to make a sale!

The rules are that you must state a price and that it be posted in the right section. If someone writes a crap advert with no pics then, frankly, it's their potential loss.

The most flouted rule regarding sales are people who feel the need to comment or bump the thread.

I'll delete adverts that are just links to other adverts or eBay auctions but otherwise it's up to the seller . (In reality I often copy and paste stuff across to make a linked as worthwhile but that's besides the point :D )

Anyway, ultimately Myvanway is right, people should make more effort!

Latest posts