• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pile O' Stuff!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happystamps

Reaction score
-Crossposted from VZI-

Alright there... I've just got the bay back on the road, and now I'm going travelling for a bit- so I have to get rid of 99% of my spares- basically only keeping things that I plan to fit before I leave. As a result, a load of this stuff is for sale!

Uh, it's basically everything in the 'photos. Some of it is in good condition, some of it isn't- so the price is dead low I reckon. Have a look at the pics, parts include:

two exhausts, one standard bay, one monza-esque jobby that needs a tailpipe really

'67 only beetle wheel

loads of beetle and bay glass

Couple of cylinder heads

Flywheel and clutch bits

Loads of seals, some useable, some not

Cab door card vinyl covers from a deluxe bay, black

Oil pumps

Barrels, pistons

Arc welder, think the adjuster is broken but believe it works otherwise

Few oil fillers

Pulley wheels

shock absorbers

Fair old bit of tinware

Couple of distributors, few 34 PICT 3 carb bodies

Mini wiring looms-bear with me- great source of coloured wire for repairs (or rewire a mini- do what you like with it)

Lino, not sure if there's enough for a bay floor, guess it depends on your interior style.

and loads of other stuff.

Now, the thing with this lot is that I need it gone. I don't need someone sifting through it and taking only bits, as I have a deadline to clear out by and it's looming. So how's £50 for the lot? There's bloody loads of stuff there- I've a few more bits to add when I've finished clearing out the garage too.

You'll need a van, estate with a tarp in the back or trailer- collection only from WR7 (Worcester) Before June 21st.

Cheers

Simon

Latest posts