• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Please relax everyone!!!! Hopefully everything is sorted!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no refund?? Please can you respond to my
Post above??
I don't understand how you can treat your customers
So poorly and still expect to trade on here?

monkiboy said:
BrilliantBlue said:
BrilliantBlue said:
Hi lee.
Please can you confirm the date that you posted my hubcaps,
what service you used and when I should expect them?
If they don't arrive by the date you think they should, what action
Will you take?
As I paid for them in MAY I would have thought I should have them
by now? I think it would be fair for you to refund me, I will gladly return
them to you or pay for them if they ever arrive.
Thanks
Dave
Lee, please can you respond to my post above?
Thanks
Dave

I did email you the other day dude......
Anyway if they are not with you by the end of the week then I will send over a refund, Cool? I really hope they arrive......

PM me your paypal :)
Lee, I don't understand.
You said if they didn't arrive by last Friday then you would refund me.
I've waited over another week, still no refund, still no hub caps.
It's really unfair of you to hold on to my money for any longer.
PLEASE refund my money.

I cant confirm 100% as iv been on holiday and not been home yet, although iv been told that there is a large package at home which I believe to be the parts I ordered in may :lol:

Will update later when I get home and open it.....

BrilliantBlue said:
monkiboy said:
BrilliantBlue said:
Lee, please can you respond to my post above?
Thanks
Dave

I did email you the other day dude......
Anyway if they are not with you by the end of the week then I will send over a refund, Cool? I really hope they arrive......

PM me your paypal :)

Lee, I don't understand.
You said if they didn't arrive by last Friday then you would refund me.
I've waited over another week, still no refund, still no hub caps.
It's really unfair of you to hold on to my money for any longer.
PLEASE refund my money.

This is shockin service from a fellow forum member. Another week overdue with no explanation when a refund had been offered is frankly takin the piss!
No Reezvaan?.....I say try harder dude!!

Own a Bay?.........Feel the Love!

This is shockin service from a fellow forum member. Another week overdue with no explanation when a refund had been offered is frankly takin the piss!
No Reezvaan?.....I say try harder dude!!

Own a Bay?.........Feel the Love!

My point exactly the other day :evil: joker :evil:

MY PARTS HAVE ARRIVED!

Finally arrived after a few months, not condoning the lack of contact and large delay but just letting people know that stuff has arrived

Mine have still not arrived, although I got a refund from Paypal.

If you have lost so much stuff how are you making any money? You need to get a proper reliable carrier sorted and communicate better before you do any more trade surely.

Who is getting refunds?
I still have not received goods or a refund.
Are you going to refund my money?

monkiboy said:
pboothlna said:
Who is getting refunds?
I still have not received goods or a refund.
Are you going to refund my money?

PM me your details....

And no I am not making much money but at least MOST people got their parts eventually.....
its answers like this that piss me of at least most people got there parts not am sorry stop cunting around and sort it out :evil:

This is terrible, these people have sent you there hard earned money to better there vans/projects if you have not got the parts you should not take there money . I feel for all you guys who are out of pocket and waiting for parts . It's a real shame that
person/s can do this. It brings the whole vw scene down and just makes the whole experience shit.

yes - and I am still waiting for a replacement headlamp switch to subs for the faulty one I was sent - paid for in June...
Rob

sent PM yesterday

Yep fully aware shit happens sometimes but yeah as ive said before, all i need is info as i am patient although hope it doesnt snow soon cos bloody cold then without heat exchangers :roll:

monkiboy said:
Replied dude :)

I also want to say thankyou for your understanding!!!

I hope you don't mind me posting this quote as I think it sums up this situation.....

Hope you get sorted with all this, these things can get out of control, due to other powers.

I really am not a bad guy and I am TRYING to get this all sorted.... I promise!!! :)

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 am
To: newhippy
Cool thanks buddy.... I will get it sorted over the weekend, I am very sorry about all this and THANKYOU for your understanding!!! :)

Take care & talk soon
Regards
Lee Cooksey

Ok so what's the excuse now, still not got the refund. I have been understanding but this is now enough. Don't know if you are deliberately ignoring the refund or just very disorganised. 'REFUND NOW.'

Latest posts