Propex HeatSource Group Buy. (JustKampers Special E/B Deal)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys,

Just to clarify:

When the Rebate offer comes in to play at the end of the month, the money back will be in JK Vouchers, and done per order.

We're not talking about doing a group buy as in a discount per product, it's more that we can't order any less than 10 units from Propex.
Therefore if 10 or more of you want to purchase the larger, more expensive unit then we'll get in touch with Propex and be able to sort out prices and availability from there, but until we know that at least 10 people want them we can't get any in as they're an expensive product to have sat on the shelf and we can't order less than 10.

I hope this makes sense? Seems like there may have been a bit of miscommunication on my part, which I apologise for

We don't know what the final price will be, but it's safe to say it'll put you in the 12.5% Rebate bracket (and that's before ordering anything else you might want / need for your Bay) when the Rebate offer kicks off :D

Thanks
Josh

myvanway 69 said:
Im only interested in a deal on the basic kit, as is baz i think.
Earlybay club discount please!! ;)

I am working on the Early Bay discount, but it's difficult to get everyone I need to talk to in one place :roll:

As soon as it's all sorted out I'll let you know, promise! :D

Josh

myvanway 69 said:
1. Myvanway
2. baz1875
3. rockandrollcamper
4. Delilahtoo (based in Stoke)

Guys, I introduced the idea of the HS2000E (gas/230v) which caused the confusion - sorry. Let's stick to the HS2000 (gas only) in this thread, and if there is enough interest in the HS2000E then somebody will start a new thread, I am sure.

So, the price for the HS2000 is £439.50 per unit and, if bought from the end of the month, we get 10% discount in JK vouchers, ie £43.95. Net cost is therefore £395.55 plus postage of course.

If three of us buy on one invoice (bringing the total to over £1000) then we should get the 17.5% discount which is £77 in JK vouchers each, and the net price comes to £363 plus a share of the postage. Very attractive.

I have added my name above. We don't need minimum numbers , but multiples of three would be ideal. And preferably based close to each other for ease of forwarding on, I reckon.

Delilahtoo said:
myvanway 69 said:
1. Myvanway
2. baz1875
3. rockandrollcamper

Guys, I introduced the idea of the HS2000E (gas/230v) which caused the confusion - sorry. Let's stick to the HS2000 (gas only) in this thread, and if there is enough interest in the HS2000E then somebody will start a new thread, I am sure.

So, the price for the HS2000 is £439.50 per unit and, if bought from the end of the month, we get 10% discount in JK vouchers, ie £43.95. Net cost is therefore £395.55 plus postage of course.

If three of us buy on one invoice (bringing the total to over £1000) then we should get the 17.5% discount which is £77 in JK vouchers each, and the net price comes to £363 plus a share of the postage. Very attractive.

I have added my name above. We don't need minimum numbers , but multiples of three would be ideal. And preferably based close to each other for ease of forwarding on, I reckon.

Oh no! You've found a way to exploit our Rebate system! :shock:
:lol: We better get some more Propex in :lol:

Josh

Josh_JK said:
Delilahtoo said:
myvanway 69 said:
1. Myvanway
2. baz1875
3. rockandrollcamper

Oh no! You've found a way to exploit our Rebate system! :shock:
:lol: We better get some more Propex in :lol:

Josh

To be honest - that's how I read it. Still, hopefully a good deal for JK I would have thought.

So to clarify, seeing as its a rebate in vouchers we need to box clever.

7 of us club together and buy 6@ £439.50 each = £2637

We then get a rebate of £461.47 which we buy another for the 7th person leaving £21.97 left over meaning outlay is £2615

The result would be

7 proper heaters at £373.57 each - 15.01 % discount - £65.93 saving on the wallet

I'd be happy to organise this if people are keen but would like to get it sorted to order by Nov 1st assuming that's the first day of the rebate?

So it's groups of seven. Who's in at these terms?

1. Rockandrollcamper

rockandrollcamper said:

We then get a rebate of £461.47 which we buy another for the 7th person leaving £21.97 left over meaning outlay is £2615

The result would be

7 proper heaters at £373.57 each - 15.01 % discount - £65.93 saving on the wallet

I'd be happy to organise this if people are keen but would like to get it sorted to order by Nov 1st assuming that's the first day of the rebate?

1. Rockandrollcamper
2.Delilahtoo

I am happy either way we do it.

We might attract more takers if the subject line could be edited.

The result would be

1. Rockandrollcamper
2.Delilahtoo
3.Myvanway

Cool to see that interest in the Propex units is picking up - believe it or not we weren't sure if they'd sell when we got the first ones in! :shock:

Josh

PS: Just Kampers is spelt with a 'K' - No idea why, to be honest! :lol:

I'm in..if that's ok :msn4:
Not a million miles from Stoke either!

1. Rockandrollcamper
2. Delilahtoo
3. Myvanway
4. Bundy

Cheers
Al

Sneaking over from the latebay :msn4:
Is this for 7 or 10 as it changed a couple of post's up from 7-10? and does this change the price? :?

1. Rockandrollcamper
2. Delilahtoo
3. Myvanway
4. Bundy
5. Moley76

moley76 said:
Is this for 7 or 10 as it changed a couple of post's up from 7-10? and does this change the price? :?

1. Rockandrollcamper
2. Delilahtoo
3. Myvanway
4. Bundy
5. Moley76

It's a rolling 7 mate. Once we've got 7 we can sort out cash and dates etc.

rockandrollcamper said:
moley76 said:

1. Rockandrollcamper
2. Delilahtoo
3. Myvanway
4. Bundy
5. Moley76

It's a rolling 7 mate. Once we've got 7 we can sort out cash and dates etc.

Just two more and we have our first group buy. At the price, its a steal.

Latest posts