Propex HeatSource Group Buy. (JustKampers Special E/B Deal)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those in the first 7 should all have a pm with details of what to do next. Let me know if I've missed you as iPad/tapatalk combo is a bit of a pain in the bum hole!

Nigel

Delilahtoo said:
8. Pru
9. sANDYbAY

I'm up for this and it's nearly November so maybe we could put the first 7 and me and Pru together on the first order. I'm in Cambridgeshire btw and quite cold each weekend when I'm camping. Brrrrrr !

rockandrollcamper said:
4 paid 3 to go !!! Come on people

Well I know I'm new and I know I'm from the Late Bay lot over the road but....I've got money burning a hole in my pocket so can I join in with the first lot pretty please!!!

If so give me a pm with details of where to send the cheque etc.
Bob

sANDYbAY said:
rockandrollcamper said:
4 paid 3 to go !!! Come on people

Well I know I'm new and I know I'm from the Late Bay lot over the road but....I've got money burning a hole in my pocket so can I join in with the first lot pretty please!!!

If so give me a pm with details of where to send the cheque etc.
Bob

Hi mate sorry I missed your last post. Id love to have you on board and it would mean that we could get moving but Unfortunately for the math to work it needs to be 7 as its vouchers you get back not the cold hard stuff so wed be left with £60+ off vouchers not money off. I hope you see it's not personal.

I think the fairest way for me to do it is put a deadline on it of say Monday. If I haven't had a response from those who initially sign up then I can open it up on a first come first served basis??

Believe me, I don't want to hang about. I want them ordered next week and passed on as soon as I get them.

Cheers
Nigel

If any one has detailed pics of a Propex install on a Westy that would be cool.

I know it will come with general fitting Instructions but needs to be right...

How its wired and Heat outlet positioning is going to be a careful process as not to mashup the OG Westy formica interior.
I could do with some detailed pics of where exhaust and inlets are fed through and out of the van. If anyone has the time to help, would be most appreciated.

I have thought about putting outlets behind fold down panel below R&R bed, Is there any other options to maximize the outlets to there full potential. (Burnt ankles!!) LOL

Thing I need help with to get right.

How its Wired.
exhaust and inlet positioning.
Thermostat positioning.
Heat outlets positioning.
Tips in general.

Thankyou:)
Paul.

I followed creationblue's install under the R&R bed the other option is the buddy seat but I didn't want my heater and gas in the same unit.

Creationblue details what you need to buy to fit it, it took me about 1/2 a day inc a tea break and a leak test.

*Sam* said:
I followed creationblue's install under the R&R bed the other option is the buddy seat but I didn't want my heater and gas in the same unit.

Creationblue details what you need to buy to fit it, it took me about 1/2 a day inc a tea break and a leak test.

Thank's for mentioning Creationblue's thread. I have found the propex install on page 44. It's a great thread and I enjoyed reading it.

All monies are now in for the first group buy. Il let you know as soon as I've ordered them on Thursday .

Cheers everyone,

Nigel

Latest posts