Propex HeatSource Group Buy. (JustKampers Special E/B Deal)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delilahtoo said:
Foz said:
...there was a slight smell of some fumes, but nothing overpowering, in fact it reminded me of the smell my dear old nans Calor gas fire used to give off when we used to stop there as kids..... never did us any harm back then either.

I can recall that smell too. And my nan did not have a calor gas fire.

Did you have the same grandparents?

The next set of 7. Roll up, roll up. Bear in mind one of you needs to order 6 units and then to use the vouchers to purchase the 7th unit. It does work, honestly. :)

8. Pru
9. Jinkjude
10. Marriedblonde

rockandrollcamper said:
Courier picking up today do shall be with you by the weekend. Expect to see pictures of you all fitting this weekend ;-)

Nigel

Just had a visitor to my door bearing one Propex Heatsource. I am one very happy chappie today.

Cheers Nigel. There will be a beer awaiting you when we bump in to each other at a festival.

Excellent !!! Note I'd opened the box to add the free goodies JK gave us. Let me know how the fitting goes. As always..... Pics or it didn't happen :)

Nigel

Delilahtoo said:
The next set of 7. Roll up, roll up. Bear in mind one of you needs to order 6 units and then to use the vouchers to purchase the 7th unit. It does work, honestly. :)

8. Pru
9. Jinkjude
10. Marriedblonde

Seriously tempted. Just need to work out fitment and to convince myself that cutting holes in my van is a good idea!

It's all gone quiet on this thread. This is why I decided to bite the bullet and buy mine at normal retail when I'd missed the first wave of purchases.

I am in no hurry at the moment as the early bay in now in winter storage, the late bay will not be back on the road until spring time at the earliest and the T25 has heating anyway.

I will stay on the list and hope for more interest soon.

8. Pru
9. Jinkjude
10. Marriedblonde
11.rpp123456
14.[/quote]

Added myself to the list to help things along. Been toying with idea for a while now.

I have taken advantage of JK's advent deal and ordered a Propex today @ £395 plus rebate vouchers and no delivery charge. I think it closes at midnight tonight

Pru said:
I have taken advantage of JK's advent deal and ordered a Propex today @ £395 plus rebate vouchers and no delivery charge. I think it closes at midnight tonight

Cracking deal if you can get it.

I've done the same so will have to remove myself from the second 7. £395 - free delivery - + £35 voucher. Great deal.

Latest posts