Putting usernames to buses...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Telford Mulisha

Reaction score
Just been looking at this thread of some pictures from Camperjam 2011 http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33600" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there were some awesome buses on show. Some of the buses I recognise from spending hours looking through the 'Gallery' but I never know who's bus belongs to who.

I bumped into 'irvs' recently showing his westy at DevaDubs without realising, so I thought it might be a good idea for 'Earlybayers' to display their username in the windscreen at the show and shine or in the paddock so fellow earlybayers could put a username to a bus/owner..

What do you think??

I know ubercool does a username decal but I rekon anything would do, discreet or bold.

I quite fancy an earlybay flag with my username....

Nik

Sounds like a great idea to me.

I've been to loads of shows and it's always easier to start a conversation if you have a bit of a clue who you were talking to.
On the other hand , others would probably appreciate a bit of privacy.

quite a few of us have the EB sticker with our name on it, i agree its much easier to break the ice when you know its a club members van.

Heres the deal ...

At Camperjam, as folk arrive, I'll* hand out a form that people can fill in basic details - year of van, basic info and have a user name on it too, it'll be useful for all the browsers, and give fellow forumites a clue who they are looking at. It'll also make life easy for Dave Eccles when he chooses his 'early bay of the day' :)

*Probably my daughter :D

i have my username in the rear window if you see me come and say hello i ll be the one with two very excitable children(their first camping trip in the bus) :D

lobie said:
i have my username in the rear window if you see me come and say hello

me too! come and say hello....
1f626ce0-fbec-63bb.jpg

Clem said:
Heres the deal ...

At Camperjam, as folk arrive, I'll* hand out a form that people can fill in basic details - year of van, basic info and have a user name on it too, it'll be useful for all the browsers, and give fellow forumites a clue who they are looking at. It'll also make life easy for Dave Eccles when he chooses his 'early bay of the day' :)

What about those that aren't in the earlybay club pitch?

sparkywig said:
Clem said:
Heres the deal ...

What about those that aren't in the earlybay club pitch?

or those not even in there earlybay :msn4:

Clem said:
Heres the deal ...

Nice one Clem...

Hey Doris, missed you at devadubs too. After seeing your post about the trophy win, I read you resto thread too. Well done for sticking in there dude...

I've got the earlybay sticker but no username, although the metal mulisha sticker is close... http://www.metalmulisha.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2012-06-27193835.jpg

Lookin forward to meeting some of you "forumnites" at Camperjam. I'll be in family camping but i'll be taking a stroll down to earlybay camping for a social drink :msn4: , its a pity i was too late with my homebrew (40 pints of cider) but your welcome to sample it at dubs at the castle if your going....

2012-06-24181234.jpg

Nik

Awesome nic looks like someone got a very usefull dads day prezzy!
Wonder if I can get my larger kit up and running intime for the castle! :D

Oh and you will notice me I'll be the one with a pink flamingo on my roof!
Can't be many of them around :lol:

Rhodes4130 said:
Wonder if I can get my larger kit up and running intime for the castle! :D
Good idea mon, I'll introduce you to some snakebike :beerchug: , good job we're staying till Monday :sick0006:

We gotta make sure the cb's are working for the castle as well dude...

We'll be there in wor lass' inconspicous bright yellow golf GTi 8)

Hope to have a close look at some bays for ideas n stuff, hopefully speak to a few of you fellas too :D

d273b53d.jpg

It's now in and working! :)
Well Im talking to it but no ones talking back :lol:

Will have to trial them camperjam she how many people we can pick up!

Thats a big 10-4 fellas!

I had mine working last night to test it (just ordered a swr meter cause it will kill the CB if the settings to high) there were quite a few fellas 'online'

Nice install btw 8)

Latest posts