slammed earlys, lets see them and who's the lowest ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
young_dubya said:
petegee56 said:
Thanks Young_dubba

Its a 2 inch narrowed king and link pin beam, with dropped spindles, and adjustable rear spring plates

165/50/15 front tyres and 185/65/15 rears

Pete

Cheers for that dude! You had any notching up front yet? :mrgreen:

Nope no notching, being two inch narrowed is an advantage over the 4 inch narrowed as it gives a little more room for the trackrods plus i have the same chassis as the 68 which helps

Pete

these 2 :D
dyn002_original_800_490_jpeg_257704.jpg

slamwers bays very very nice, My favoryte is color red because my family name is guillermo.

One greeting the mexico city. :) :) :)

JUANGUILLERMO said:
slamwers bays very very nice, My favoryte is color red because my family name is guillermo.

One greeting the mexico city. :) :) :)

Orale Juan Guillermo , anda perdido o que ?
Gusto de verlo por aqui.
Saludos hasta la capirucha desde San Diego.

dubscum said:
hahaha I did drive it a that hight for a while, now at this height as i think i'm gonna need bigger notch's upfront

new height :shock: :lol:
1d35488c.jpg

41ca71ed.jpg

7722fccb.jpg

Dude what's your new westy sitting at ?

Also what about deans an John the horse there's loads I wanna see the height of lol

Rob

Guy (slamwerks) and T2D built buses are in a different league :shock: Guys bus has been sold on and John's (TV bus) is now juiced and even lower :D I have the same set up as Deans old Citrus bus, but he hard larger front notch's and tweaked his more and ran a lot lower then my first bus. Matt's deluxe panel van and Karl's crew cabs are proper low 8) I've not measured my Westie but it looks lower then my old bus and its all on there highest settings :D

99353fae.jpg

4ba65abd.jpg

0dac42d6.jpg

a6bc0741.jpg

57d50ac0.jpg

79b0f613.jpg

we need to turn this thread into our own version of this vvv
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=299939" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John the horse
Matt
Karl
Dean
and the rest you know who you are .................. post up! :evil:

43front and 33 rear drivable on smooth road :D

tubbed front and rear, bad ass notches etc

cant comment really coz i be a cheat

all out is 30 rear 40 front

can be driven with the rear raised and the front bumper on the tarmac, but only done it in the local villiage high street for ten yards, need 45 tyres and then ill be down a bit more.

Latest posts