Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tintintin said:
Do they do 10" ones????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-by-5-mini-wheels-tyres_W0QQitemZ120275631446QQihZ002QQcategoryZ43122QQcmdZViewItem

:wink:

:lol: Cheers Tintintin,

I know I can get mini wheels to fit but really (Not even Joking!) I want to lower the puck by about an inch. The tow hitch is at too big an angle and this would save me making an additional bar to safely hitch up.

All the lights are working now on 12v I just need to sort out 240v hook up using the old style european fitment.

Cheers Daz, I loved the idea of a westy trailer but they are going for sill money and this will give extra space when camping, lets hope the van pulls it ok.

Still enjoying the summer, this is what all the hard work is for:-

Dubs at the Castle - Setting up camp:

P180708_1911.jpg

This weekend at Talybont for my Brothers 30th birthday Bash - Crazy weekend and nice to see the Texan out and about:

P270708_1149.jpg

2 weeks before our trip to Le Mans......

faux said:
Still enjoying the summer, this is what all the hard work is for:-

Dubs at the Castle - Setting up camp:

P180708_1911.jpg

This weekend at Talybont for my Brothers 30th birthday Bash - Crazy weekend and nice to see the Texan out and about:

P270708_1149.jpg

2 weeks before our trip to Le Mans......

I'm green with envy.

That picture of the 2 westies is sick! 8)

Cheers Guys

Easy, your bus is pretty rockin too. Nice to see a moded bus with some one off tweaks.

Whenever my brothers bus is out and about people dig his shiny paint....I'm green too, especially as I did most of the work on it, lol :lol: Not many people understand mine. :mrgreen:

faux said:
Cheers Guys

Easy, your bus is pretty rockin too. Nice to see a moded bus with some one off tweaks.

Whenever my brothers bus is out and about people dig his shiny paint....I'm green too, especially as I did most of the work on it, lol :lol: Not many people understand mine. :mrgreen:

Only rude as we have the way of the earlybay! 8)

they both look top! but i like those speedmasters alot!

theres nothing to chose between them :wink:

Just picked my Van up from the MOT station after its second UK MOT........... :?

PASSED!!!!! straight through again with only one adviser - Number Plate Style :lol:

Taking her away for 2 weeks around Wales, the French trip is on hold for now due to money.

A big thanks to Paul (T2D) for getting a steering idler sprung washer out to me quickly.

Holiday shots to come!

faux said:
Just picked my Van up from the MOT station after its second UK MOT........... :?

PASSED!!!!! straight through again with only one adviser - Number Plate Style :lol:

Taking her away for 2 weeks around Wales, the French trip is on hold for now due to money.

A big thanks to Paul (T2D) for getting a steering idler sprung washer out to me quickly.

Holiday shots to come!

:mrgreen:

congrats dude

have a good holiday

Just bought this, I have fitted it up but not tested it yet. 8) I have been looking for so long I thought I would never find one.

P100908_1754.jpg

Cheers Kempy for the tip off. :)

Hi Jon, you jammy ... :lol: your bus is getting even cooler 8)

Hi Jon, slowly is the best word to describe it :lol: there are a couple of pics of my new table on the general forum ( obviously got the work priorities sorted ...not :roll: ) but I was thinking I should start my own thread on the gallery.

NickJ said:
Hi Jon, slowly is the best word to describe it :lol: there are a couple of pics of my new table on the general forum ( obviously got the work priorities sorted ...not :roll: ) but I was thinking I should start my own thread on the gallery.

Nick that is a good idea, I'd love to see how Moose gets on. Got your work cut out mind. :mrgreen: But I know you will do it right.

Managed to get some van time today,

Trip speedo fitted (Cheers Dan and Kempy)
P270908_152202.jpg

Firetec system fitted (Cheers Kempy and Araon)
P270908_1707.jpg

Westy handle fitted (Franks)
P270908_1522.jpg

Luggage rack seal....been meaning to do this for about a year
P270908_174001.jpg

P270908_1739.jpg

And my helper for the day:
P270908_1740.jpg

It was good to get a couple of hours in.....it does prove that they are never finished :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts