Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look round this on saturday at Voo Woo Jon really nice mate kept checking back but i guess you were elsewhere ,nevermind catch up with you later in the year son :wink:

Cheers Grazy

Sorry, I left the Van on Saturday and went into London to see some friends and got back in time for the rain. :lol:

I'm sure we will catch up at one of the shows....goyt to have a look at your panel.

Cheers Steve, the bridge makes a great backdrop. Shame the bridge is out of action at the moment, I could have had some pics going over the river.

I won this on ebay recently, is it too much?

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

All working and wired up.

sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
faux said:

I have one of those clear clock things, with the sucker on the back in my bus.
I have no idea what it's for though!?

That light's cool by the way!

Cheers, I think it is a parking device to say how long you are going to be????????

my colleague's (has a 78 bay and a 56 oval) father-in-law had a barrel of spares which had 2 helphos spots in, a white and black one, and was going to toss them in the skip. He was also going to throw out a genuine VW working emden radio :shock:

They look pretty sweet in a bus.

Fantastic weekend in Brecon with my Brother and his Family, it also gave Tree (my wife) to have a night off.

P050508_0924.jpg

P050508_092401.jpg

P050508_092402.jpg

P050508_101602.jpg

Joined up to my brothers awning while he is waiting for me to finish his bus:

P050508_0810.jpg

This 72 was also parked up:

P040508_1253.jpg

If you are looking for a simple campsite with great views check out:
http://www.gilestonecaravanpark.co.uk/

Van looking sweet on thouse pics Jon. Bet your bro can't wait to get his Van on the road!

You're not wrong there Daz, I am having to pull my finger out! It wont be long now.

Cheers Lee, I can't wait to see your bus on the road. When's your next meet?

Not wrong there Daz, every evening is sat with the wife and a bottle or two talking about what we going to do and places were going to visit in the summer :lol: , Message from Heather (wife) "Daz please stop adding gadgets to your bus as it's getting David excited and he isnt having a 17 inch tele, final" :twisted: Oh but I will!! :wink:

nags WolVeK said:
Not wrong there Daz, every evening is sat with the wife and a bottle or two talking about what we going to do and places were going to visit in the summer :lol: , Message from Heather (wife) "Daz please stop adding gadgets to your bus as it's getting David excited and he isnt having a 17 inch tele, final" :twisted: Oh but I will!! :wink:

LOL!! :lol: :p Sorry Heather, but i can't stop!!! I am addicted to toys and all things shiney 8) :wink:

Dubberdaz - what an amazing bus. I do like it. Alot.
I love the stock looking body, but with a hint of custom - those wheels and the way it sits. 8)

I Want !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts